Finance Transformation Consulting Definition:
CIOPages.com defines Finance Transformation Consulting as a set of professional services which help an enterprise in the finance transformation journey encompassing process re-engineering, capability-building, system re-platforming, and change management. There are several firms – boutique as well as large blue chips – that provide these consulting services.
Finance Transformation Consulting Definition and Typical Assignments:
- Current state assessment, future state envisioning, gap analysis, and transformation roadmap.
- Future state finance operating model design.
- Restructuring of value streams such as procure to pay or Record to Report.
- Finance Systems Replacement
- Governance, Controls, Risk, and Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Value-added Finance Services Redesign
Accounting and Finance Transformation Consulting, Financial Systems Integration Consulting
Additional Information and Links related to Financial Transformation Consulting:
Products Related to Financial Transformation Consulting: