Artificial Intelligence as a Business Technology: Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer a lab experiment. It is being used as a viable and valuable business technology. This CIOPages.com Artificial Intelligence as a Business Technology concept briefing addresses the potential of Artificial Intelligence as a business technology and provides a play book to adopt AI in your enterprise.
What is Artificial Intelligence as a Business Technology Concept Briefing?
- An overview of what is Artificial Intelligence (AI) from a business context
- Addresses the buzz around Artificial Intelligence
- The current state of AI, how businesses are adopting AI, and making sense of the AI vendor landscape.
- Challenges and consideration when adopting AI in your business: Technical, people, skills et al.
- The future of AI in the enterprises
How does the Artificial Intelligence as a Business Technology Concept Briefing benefit me?
- The concept briefing demystifies Artificial Intelligence and helps you understand its implications and opportunities for your industry/business
- Get a jumpstart on understanding the AI players – vendors and competitors – in your industry, and exploring areas where AI can benefit your enterprise.
What is included in Artificial Intelligence as a Business Technology Concept Briefing?
- Artificial Intelligence as a Business Technology Concept Briefing is a PowerPoint deck.
- The content is both broad and deep with ~40 well structured and information rich slides, which you can reuse with or without modifications.
What is not included?
- No primary research or original forecasts.
- No in-depth vendor evaluations or rankings.
Artificial Intelligence as a Business Technology – Content Outline
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF WHAT IS AI
- WHAT IS ALL THIS “AI” BUZZ ABOUT?
- What Is AI? | What’s The History Of AI? | AI Is Booming | Why is AI Booming?
- THE CURRENT STATE OF AI
- AI Is Everywhere | How Are Businesses Adopting AI? | What Does The AI Vendor Landscape Look Like? | Making Sense Of AI Vendor Landscape
- ADOPTING AI IN YOUR BUSINESS
- Technical Considerations/Challenges | “People” Considerations/Challenges | Building Your AI Team: Considerations/Challenges/Composition
- THE FUTURE OF AI IN BUSINESS
- Future Trends
- As the Artificial Intelligence as a Business Technology Concept Briefing is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, and the level of automation, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any warranties.
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- The sale of this item is bound by our terms of service.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services
What is a CIO Pages Concept Briefing?
CIOPages.com Concept Briefing is an in-depth and multi-dimensional perspective on a topic of interest to business and technology leaders. The content is less of esoteric theory and more focused on making it an actionable advisory briefing
How is it different than a Research Brief?
More often than not, the Research Briefs are an introduction to a concept, a forecast of where things are going, an analysis of the market structure, or an evaluation of the vendor landscape. A CIOPages.com Concept Brief is a result of secondary research and a synthesis and an encapsulation of current thought leadership from across the board to help business and technology leaders get a unified and holistic picture of a topic area with an action orientation.
How do I use Artificial Intelligence as a Business Technology Concept Brief?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of a topic or evolve your current thinking
- Use some or all slides into your internal presentations
- Incorporate ideas and innovations into your projects
Why should I pay when this information is available for free?
Of course, if you search far and wide, the Internet abounds with information. But it takes a lot of time to separate the wheat from the chafe and differentiate the signal from the noise. For executives that are crunched for time, the value of the information and knowledge far exceeds the fee for a briefing.
Who writes these Concept Briefs?
CIOPages.com has access to a talented team of contributors and consultants who are industry practitioners and subject matter experts. Based on our understanding of the market and the voice of our customers, we commission specific topics that have resonance.
Will you do custom research for us?
It depends on various factors, including whether our team of contributors/consultants can add value and provide the depth and breadth you are looking for. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
What type of Professional Services do you offer?
Our typical offerings include:
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Concept Exploration Workshops
- Custom Research and Industry Use Cases and Applications
- Current State Assessments
- Transformation Roadmaps
- Vendor RFP Development and Management
Contact Us for more details on our Offerings