Business Intelligence Software Top 50 Features
$25.00 – $75.00
Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Top 50 Features is a list of key features and functions necessary in BI/DA platform. Data Analytics and Business Intelligence technologies have evolved significantly in recent years to reflect and encapsulate the state-of-the-art. As your enterprise embarks on a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics software transformation, this CIOPages deliverable provides insight into the significant features and functionality to look for in a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics software suites/platforms.
What do I get in Business Intelligence Software Top 50 Features?
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Top 50 Features is a PowerPoint presentation with an overview of various Business Intelligence and Data Analytics categories and a list of features under each category.
- A companion Spreadsheet with additional columns for conducting an internal and external vendor fit/gap analysis at a high level. (Consider this is a sniff test or kicking the tires initially. For a full fledged product evaluation or vendor RFI/RFP, CIOPages.com offers additional products and services.)
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain a list of non-functional criteria.
- It also does not provide a comparison of vendors.
- It does not rate or review BI Software Providers.
- Also, this deliverable is not meant to be a full-fledged business requirements matrix.
- As the Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Top 50 Features is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are considering, and the scope of features and functionality, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties.
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do I need the Business Intelligence Software Top 50 Features?
When you are initiating a large scale Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics systems transformation, an initial set of features and functionality that constitute BI &DA software modules will help a great deal in determining scope. This CIOPages.com deliverable will help you accomplish that goal by providing a list of the main categories and underlying features of a best-in-class Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Software Platform. In recent years, the advent of cloud and SAAS solutions had a tremendous impact on BI solutions.
But, our Top BI Software Features may be different?
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, the principles, practices, and processes of Business Intelligence function will be similar and converge at the core and at times diverge at the edges. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help you not to miss the obvious and significant things.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a BI feature and function list from scratch.
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well-conceived feature and function list can expedite requirements definition and vendor evaluation process.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine, if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And concerning cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the checklist.
Business Intelligence Software Top 50 Features
$25.00 – $75.00
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.