Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a tool to help enterprises evaluate BI and DA software. Business Intelligence and Data Analytics software vendors galore – from full-fledged platforms to niche point solutions. Which BI software solution is right for you? CIOPages.com spreadsheet template helps you in conducting an objective assessment.
What do I get?
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a VBA-driven Excel Spreadsheet
- Included is a list of top Business Intelligence and Data Analytics functions and features
- A list of top 15 platforms/suites in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics space. (You may add or remove the vendor solutions)
- Pre-defined assessment parameters and values with category level weights, which are customizable
- Ability to add up to 10 evaluators so that you get a multi-dimensional perspective
- Detailed analysis and ability to vary weights so as to score, compare and select a suitable Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Software Systems vendor.
What does it not include?
- The Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Software – Vendor Evaluation Matrix deliverable does not contain actual scoring or ratings or rankings. We believe you are in the best position to make the comparison, based on your knowledge of what you need and want.
- As the Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- This deliverable is for big businesses considering an enterprise class Business Intelligence suites/platforms. If your needs and goals are different, you may not find this spreadsheet template useful.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do we need a Business Intelligence Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix?
You will get a pre-built template to help your vendor evaluation effort. The benefits are:
1) Save Time.
2 b) Reduce or eliminate research effort in identifying and shortlisting the key features required in a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Software Platform.
3) Customizable selection criteria and assessment values making it easy to get started.
4) Detailed analysis, output, and views to make informed and data-driven decisions.
But, our Top Features and Assessment Criteria may be different?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
You may add, delete or modify any of the features that are listed. You may customize the assessment criteria or start anew. But based on our experience, most companies find 75-80% of the information relevant to their situation. Thus you can spend your valuable time on the unique needs, which may be 15-25%, rather than starting from a blank slate.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to research and build a Feature list and then create an Assessment template.
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of Software features and a customizable template will accelerate your time to completion.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. It will avoid you spending 80% time on standard features and enable you to look for differentiators you need.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the checklist.