Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan: If your enterprise is embarking on a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Systems Transformation, choosing the right vendor is a critical decision. The selection process is multi-dimensional, and the decision has an impact that cascades across the enterprise. The CIOPages.com Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan will help you as a first step in your vendor search and selection process.
What do I get?
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan is a PowerPoint presentation
- An overview and mini-profiles of Top Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Software Vendors
- Each mini profile consists of a brief introduction, key features and representative clients (where available.) Consider these overviews to be more of high-level introductions, not in-depth profiles.
What does it not include?
- CIOPages.com Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan is NOT a product/platform comparison.
- It is not a rating or ranking and does not include a detailed review of functionality.
- As the Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing and the feature/function needs, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why buy this deliverable from you?
You will get an objective, and independent mini profile of vendors which can be a starting point of your Business Intelligence and Data Analytics software vendor search and selection process. Consider this more of a landscape view, not in-depth profiles.
How is Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan useful to us?
While planning for a major systems transformation, the vendor selection is a crucial choice and a critical success factor. The Top Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan is a first step in gaining a broad perspective of the vendor landscape and understand the breadth and depth of features offered by different players.
Do Vendors have any influence on your content?
Absolutely NOT. CIOPages.com maintains editorial integrity and will not be controlled by suppliers. We want to retain our independence and objectivity as a trusted advisor and hence please be assured; we will be transparent and disclose any conflict of interest.
Why should I pay?
Of course, you don’t need to pay for content and look for other sources. One it takes time. Secondly, is free, really, FREE? The cost is less than a pizza lunch for the Transformation Team.
With CIOPages.com, there is an assurance of independence and objectivity. Plus, this is part of a slew of other artifacts/deliverables/templates to assist you in the transformation.