Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan
$25.00 – $75.00
Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan: If your enterprise is embarking on a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Systems Transformation, choosing the right vendor is a critical decision. The selection process is multi-dimensional, and the decision has an impact that cascades across the enterprise. The CIOPages.com Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan will help you as a first step in your vendor search and selection process.
What do I get?
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan is a PowerPoint presentation
- An overview and mini-profiles of Top Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Software Vendors
- Each mini profile consists of a brief introduction, key features and representative clients (where available.) Consider these overviews to be more of high-level introductions, not in-depth profiles.
What does it not include?
- CIOPages.com Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan is NOT a product/platform comparison.
- It is not a rating or ranking and does not include a detailed review of functionality.
- As the Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing and the feature/function needs, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why buy this deliverable from you?
You will get an objective, and independent mini profile of vendors which can be a starting point of your Business Intelligence and Data Analytics software vendor search and selection process. Consider this more of a landscape view, not in-depth profiles.
How is Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan useful to us?
While planning for a major systems transformation, the vendor selection is a crucial choice and a critical success factor. The Top Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan is a first step in gaining a broad perspective of the vendor landscape and understand the breadth and depth of features offered by different players.
Do Vendors have any influence on your content?
Absolutely NOT. CIOPages.com maintains editorial integrity and will not be controlled by suppliers. We want to retain our independence and objectivity as a trusted advisor and hence please be assured; we will be transparent and disclose any conflict of interest.
Why should I pay?
Of course, you don’t need to pay for content and look for other sources. One it takes time. Secondly, is free, really, FREE? The cost is less than a pizza lunch for the Transformation Team.
With CIOPages.com, there is an assurance of independence and objectivity. Plus, this is part of a slew of other artifacts/deliverables/templates to assist you in the transformation.
Business Intelligence Software Vendor Scan
$25.00 – $75.00
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.