Business Intelligence Transformation Project Work Streams and Roles is a sample deliverable customizable to a firm’s needs. One of the critical components of any project success is the team structure and the people who staff those roles. The Business Intelligence Transformation Project Work Streams and Roles deliverable provides a framework and structure on how you should think about your team structure to make a BI and DA transformation project successful.
What do I get?
- Business Intelligence Transformation Project Work Streams and Roles is a PowerPoint presentation with ~12 pages of content
What are Business Intelligence Transformation Project Work Streams and Roles Deliverable?
The Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Systems Implementation – Work Streams and Roles deliverable contains an overview followed by a decomposition of a project into work streams and a high-level project org chart. It also features the key responsibilities for critical roles.
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain a full-fledged work breakdown structure, which is outside the scope of this deliverable.
- As the Business Intelligence Transformation Project Work Streams and Roles is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, the scope of the software, and implementation sequencing, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do I need Business Intelligence Transformation Project Work Streams and Roles?
By definition, transformation projects are fraught with challenges. Transformation projects tend to under perform or in some worse cases fail. A key component of success is a well-conceived work stream breakdown and a team structure that works. CIOPages.com Work Streams and Roles helps you in conceptualizing and customizing your project structure and teams/roles.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
We agree that all enterprises are a bit different. But, at the end of the day, much of the differences are marginal and at the edge. If you are like any large firm, you will find that somewhere between 60-80% of the content will be useful, and almost in all cases, the conceptual underpinnings are 100% relevant.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The Value of Time Involved:
The time it will take your project team to build a Project Work stream and group structure from scratch.
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well-conceived Work streams and team structure deliverable can help you accelerate the time it takes.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. It will avoid you spending 80% time on prominent features and enable you to look for differentiators you need.
And concerning cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the checklist.