Enterprise transformations are hard and most fail and to avoid failure, they require a robust change management effort. As an integral part of a change management plan, firms need to create a compelling change management vision. To help enterprises craft a cogent and coherent change management vision, CIOPages.com is offering a Change Management Vision Template. The change vision statement template is a PowerPoint template – a simple, but powerful tool for encapsulating the core message.
The Change Management Vision Template is an artifact for a specific and defined enterprise transformation and the associated change effort. The template is not for creating a general organizational vision and mission statements, which of course are necessary, but not the purpose of this template.
What is Change Management Vision Template?
CIOPages.com focuses on enabling and accelerating enterprise transformations, and the change management vision template is a concise PowerPoint Template to craft your enterprise change management vision for an impending transformation. The goal of the change vision statement is to establish the rationale for transformation,
The change management vision template comprises of a model with hints/instructions, along with some tenets of a good change management vision statement.
Please note that this is a blank template and your leadership team will need to craft the actual statement and the rationale.
In addition, CIOPages.com also offers a full-fledged Change Management Plans.
- The CIOPages.com Change Management Vision Template is a digital product and hence absolutely no returns or refunds.
- The template may or may not fit your needs. Furthermore, you may be able to find a generic template for free and modify to your needs.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any implied or explicit warranties
- Consultants and consulting firms who want to use it for their clients have a different pricing model.
- The sale is for the template only and does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service.