CRM Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a spreadsheet which can be used to assess potential CRM vendors. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software vendors galore – from full-fledged platforms to niche point solutions. Who’s right for you? This CIOPages.com CRM Vendor Evaluation Matrix enables your project team to customize and then evaluate a range of enterprise class CRM suites/platforms.
What do I get?
- CRM Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a VBA-driven Excel Spreadsheet
- Included is a list of top CRM functions and features
- A list of top 20 platforms/suites in the CRM space. (You may add or remove the vendor solutions)
- Pre-defined assessment parameters and values with category level weights, which are customizable
- Ability to add up to 10 evaluators so that you get a multi-dimensional perspective
- Detailed analysis and ability to vary weights so as to score, compare and select a suitable CRM Systems vendor.
What does it not include?
- The CRM Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix deliverable does not contain actual scoring or ratings or rankings. We believe you are in the best position to make the comparison, based on your knowledge of what you need and want.
- As the CRM Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- This deliverable is for large enterprises considering an enterprise class CRM suites/platforms. If your needs and goals are different, you may not find this spreadsheet template useful.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why do we need a CRM Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix?
You will get a pre-built template to help your vendor evaluation effort. The benefits are: a) Save Time b) Reduce or eliminate research effort in identifying and shortlisting the key features required in a CRM Software Platform c) Customizable selection criteria and assessment values making it easy to get started and d) Detailed analysis, output, and views to make informed and data-driven decisions.
But, our Top Features and Assessment Criteria may be different?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
You may add, delete or modify any of the features that are listed. You may customize the assessment criteria. However, based on our experience, most companies find 75-80% of the information relevant to their situation. Thus you can spend your valuable time on the unique needs, which may be 15-25%, rather than starting from a blank slate.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a vendor evaluation criteria and then create a spreadsheet template from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of Software features to look for in a CRM software solutions can help accelerate your timelines.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine, if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the features, let alone to build a spreadsheet.