CIOPages CRM Transformation Business Requirements deliverable is a comprehensive, industry-agnostic, multi-purpose business requirements list. The CRM Business Requirements list is a starting point for any enterprise CRM transformation, including detailed business requirements gathering and crafting a Vendor RFI/RFP.
What do I get?
- CRM Transformation Business Requirements is a spreadsheet with about 300 Business Requirements. Teams can customize the requirements to an enterprise-specific needs.
- The Business Requirements list is broken down into various Categories, subcategories (where necessary) and then the Business Requirements
What do I not get?
- CRM Transformation Business Requirements does not include Technical, Architecture and Infrastructure Requirements
- Typical Vendor RFP questions such as Vendor profile, licensing information, etc. (CIOPages.com offers a separate Vendor RFP template as a separate deliverable.)
What does CRM Transformation Business Requirements include?
The deliverable has about 300 business requirements spanning all essential functional areas of CRM. The broad scope of CRM Business Requirements List includes customer acquisition, customer management, sales process, quotation process and related areas.
What is the format of the CRM Transformation Business Requirements?
Each of the requirements is in the format of “The system shall…”.
If you need to translate them into Agile Stories in the traditional form: “As a <type of user>, I want <some goal> so that <some reason>,” it is easy to do reframe the requirements. Please do let us know if you need any help.
- As the CRM Transformation Business Requirements is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of sales functions, processes and practices you follow, and the scope of your transformation, some of the requirements may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services?
Are these really “Business Requirements”?
Indeed these are REAL business needs. Experience consultants with domain expertise conceptualized and wrote the requirements. The operational requirements encompass all key areas of CRM functions.
How should we use the CRM Business Requirements?
More often than not, in every large (and sometimes medium-sized) enterprise, a cross-functional team of business/technology/architecture teams spend countless hours in conference rooms trying to whiteboard and write business requirements from scratch. The more time they devote to core and standard requirements, the more likely they will miss out on something unique and relevant to the firm. Instead, using CIOPages CRM systems transformation business requirements, you can focus on what’s different and unique about your situation. That is the deliverables enables you to spend 90% of your time on the 10% of the requirements that matter. And only 10% of your time on the 90% of requirements that are table stakes. Furthermore, today’s CRM SAAS solutions are highly configurable.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different regarding some capabilities as well as how they work. However, while there may be divergence at the edges, there is a lot of convergence at the core between most firms. At the end of the day, you need to get various raw materials, goods and input services to create value-added products and services your customers demand. The differences may be in the relative emphasis of a few of the critical processes and absence or presence of specific requirements and workflows based on your unique needs.
Last but not the least, we don’t expect our CRM Business Requirements (or any other matrix/template, in fact) to fit you 100%. We expect you to take this set of requirements as a straw model or a base set of requirements, and use it as a springboard to achieve the level customization and specificity in business requirements you desire.
If you need professional services help to tailor the requirements to your needs and capture your firm’s unique essence, we can help. Contact Us for Advisory Service details.
But, we have a Business Requirements Matrix already?
Well, in that case, either you can go with it, or if you need to validate and cross-reference, you will still find our business requirements matrix valuable. After all, the price is less than the one-hour of time spent on the combined brain power assembled in the room.
What is my ROI?
The Value of Time Spent:
- A Product Manager
- Business Analysts
- CRM Functional Experts – 2 or 3 to represent the broad spectrum of areas.
You can multiply the average hourly cost of the team and the hours spent, and you’ll get the picture.
In addition to the time spent and the associated costs of drafting routine requirements, you also have to consider the opportunity cost.
By quickly adding/deleting/modifying the base set of requirements, it will allow you the luxury of spending the balance of your quality time in conceptualizing and crafting the unique and specific Business Requirements, which capture the core essence of your company and its Sales and Customer practices, principles, and perspectives.
Of course, let’s not forget the “Day Job” each of the SMEs (subject matter experts) could be doing.
Instead of spending countless hours stretched across weeks or months, you can have a baseline of requirements in a couple of sittings. That helps you expedite and accelerate the transformation.