CIOPages.com CRM Transformation Change Management Plan is a customizable deliverable outlining the concepts and specific action plans required to implement change management plans as a part of significant process re-engineering or systems implementation in the CRM function. The CRM Transformation Change Management Plan includes an overall generic change management plan accompanied by a sample/proforma version.
What do I get?
- A PowerPoint presentation with an overview of change management, the change management frameworks, an outline of the change management plan, and a specific sample plan for CRM transformation change management.
What does it not include?
- Interview questionnaires or templates. (CIOPages.com can assist you with professional services to develop such artifacts.)
What does the CRM Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable contain?
An Introduction to Change Management (CM) and many leading Change Management Frameworks.
- A Guide to Change Management in the digital age.
- A sample Change Management plan that can form the basis for your Change Management program.
After finishing this document, you will:
- Understand Change Management and how to win with it in the digital age.
- Have a template for your Change Management program.
- As the CRM Transformation Change Management Plan is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, and the scope of your transformation, some of the change management items may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
What is CRM Transformation Change Management Plan?
A change management plan addresses how to manage the people side of organizational change systematically. Change management is often an afterthought in a transformation program, and consequently, the entire transformation could be in jeopardy.
The Customer Relationship Management Transformation Change Management Plan addresses the issue and provides a comprehensive approach to defining and operationalizing a change management program.
How should I use CRM Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable?
- CIOPages Customer Relationship Management Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable is a guide to understanding change management, and the various frameworks.
- It allows you to craft a change management plan based on the sample CRM Change Management Plan included as a part of the deliverable.
- You may use the content as a reference point and adjust your change management plans.
- The change management plan is an integral part of the CRM Transformation Toolkit and uses it in conjunction with other deliverables.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, every business is slightly different regarding how the Customer Relationship Management function operates and is structured. However, a transformation program impacts all the stakeholders – internal and external – irrespective of the type of industry or sector you work. The divergence may be in the types of sales and customer engagements models, the kind of sales team structure and the segments of customers you target. But at the end, CRM value stream is similar in many companies – in spirit and terms of the impact of a transformation program.
Last but not the least, we don’t expect our Change Management Plan to fit you 100%. We expect you to take this as a straw model or a base and a springboard to achieve the level customization and specificity you desire.
What is my ROI?
- Accelerated time to value by using the customizable content.
- Time saved by not having to research and assemble a change management plan from scratch.
- Minimize the opportunity cost of SMEs time.