CRM Transformation Communications Best Practices is a customizable deliverable for enterprises to modify and use during a CRM Transformation program. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation is a major transformation in any enterprise, and it is fraught with FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) among the affected employees. A well-crafted and well-orchestrated Communications plan will help alleviate some of the change management challenges. This CIOPages.com deliverable outlines the best practices and ideas to craft an effective communications plan.
What do I get in the CRM Transformation Communications Best Practices?
- A PowerPoint presentation with eight pages of information rich content
What does the deliverable cover?
- The deliverable consists of five categories of best practices and specific tips and ideas that are actionable.
What does it not include?
- This deliverable does not contain the actual communications plan or templates. (There is a separate deliverable addressing those matters).
- As the CRM Transformation Communications Best Practices is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution you are implementing and the communication needs, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
How is this deliverable useful to us?
Before you embark on a major Customer Relationship Management transformation and start crafting your communications plan, it would be helpful to understand the best practices and learn about actionable tips and ideas. Reducing the change management risk enhances your odds of success a little bit. Leverage communications best practices as an integral part of the CRM Transformation Toolkit.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Each company may be different, but at the end, CRM is a strategic function and impacts company’s sales and support teams as well as customers – perhaps the most important stakeholders. The Communications Best Practices are best practices from successful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) transformations in large companies.