CRM Transformation Failure Risks is a checklist of causes for failure so that a firm can try to avoid or mitigate the risks. Research has established that most major transformation programs either fail or underperform. A CRM Transformation program is no exception from the failure risk. This CIOPages.com deliverable identifies and elaborates the factors that might impact a CRM Transformation program adversely, and provides ideas on how to mitigate such risks.
What do I get?
- CRM Transformation Failure Risks is a PowerPoint presentation with 12 pages of information rich content
- CRM Transformation Failure Risks deliverable consists of an overview and outlines a dozen obvious failure risks that affect a CRM transformation program.
What does it not include?
- CRM Transformation Failure Risks deliverable is not a risk management plan. (There is a separate CIOPages.com deliverable addressing RAID – (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies.)
- As the CRM Transformation Failure Risks is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, and the project scope, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
How is CRM Transformation Failure Risks deliverable useful to us?
Given most significant transformation projects fail or underperform, knowing the highest impact risk factors and mitigation ideas will help you lower the possibility of failure in a CRM Transformation program and consequently increase the odds of success.
A handy list with concise and coherent content helps reduce the time and effort it will take to identify the failure factors from scratch. Instead, you can work on how to minimize and mitigate such failure factors.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Each company may be different, but at the end, CRM is a strategic function and impacts the core revenue generating operations. So, much of the content will be useful to most firms, while the degree of emphasis and applicability may vary.
The CIOPages CRM Transformation – Reasons for Failure deliverable will be a starting point to identify the failure factors and then based on what is relevant and applicable to your situation, craft a plan to minimize and mitigate those failure factors.