The CIOPages.com CRM Transformation Mini Project Charter is a sample project charter for a large company CRM implementation. Project teams can edit and modify the content to any enterprise’s specific and unique project considerations.
What do I get?
- CRM Systems Transformation – Mini Project Charter is a PowerPoint presentation with a set of the main categories that constitute a project charter, written in crisp, and coherent sentences/phrases.
What do I not get?
- The mini project charter does not include solution diagrams or frameworks.
- It also does not includes long and verbose content.
- As the CRM Systems Transformation – Mini Project Charter is a digital product; there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of systems involved, and the scope of your transformation, some of the categories and content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
What is CRM Transformation Mini Project Charter and why do we need it?
It is clear that a project charter is necessary and has several benefits. Are you tired of reading long and verbose project charter documents laden with vague generalities and unneeded trivialities? Did you ever struggle to understand what the project is all about – even after reading the entire document?
Capturing the essence of a project in a concise, coherent and compelling manner is an important consideration. If crafted well, a project charter is like a Magna Carta of sorts for a project.
The CIOPages.com Accelerator is a sample project charter for CRM implementation in a large company. The content is CRM project specific and the template used is easy and information-rich.
The value of this deliverable includes: a) Executives will love the summary nature of the project charter and b) It forces the transformation team members to think expansively but write cogent and compelling content.
Feel free to add/modify/delete sections and elements based on your project needs. Whatever you do, please do not make it bulky and unwieldy!