CRM Transformation Project RACI Matrix is a handy list of tasks and activities, which can be customized and assigned to your team. Is your firm embarking on a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Systems transformation project? If so, do you know who is doing what? Is it clear who’s neck is on the line for which task? And who needs to be consulted and informed? No wonder you need a RACI matrix (Responsible, Accountable, Supportive, Consulted, Informed)! The CIO Pages CRM Transformation Project RACI Matrix allows you to keep tabs on the main milestones and outcomes along with relevant personnel and their roles in an implementation project.
What do I get?
- CRM Transformation Project RACI Matrix is an Excel spreadsheet with the principal activities and column to assign roles.
- A companion Spreadsheet with Checklist and additional columns for generating a point-in-time heat map.
- The CRM Transformation Project RACI Matrix deliverable consists of about 50 key activities and milestones involved in a typical large-scale CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Systems implementation along with columns to assign the team to RACI roles.
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain all the everyday project management minutiae, except key milestones. However, you can add/modify any of the items.
- As the CRM Transformation Project RACI Matrix is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, the scope of implementation, and program structure, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why do I need a CRM Transformation Project RACI Matrix?
Keeping tabs on a complex CRM Systems implementation and ensuring things are getting done is not an easy task. A RACI matrix helps the project team assign, monitor and manage milestones/activities to the project team. Knowing who is doing what and in what capacity will help a great deal.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, all important transformational programs are similar in structure, challenges, risks and best practices. Consequently, the content here will be more or less relevant to most enterprises. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help reduce the time spent on conceptualizing the items.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a list of activities/tasks from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of tasks and activities relevant to a CRM transformation would accelerate time to value.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine, if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the tasks and activities list for assigning RACI in a project team.