CRM Transformation – Sample Business Case and Roadmap: CRM (Customer Relationship Management) transformation has become a strategic imperative for many companies, based in part due to changing customer preferences and expectations, as well as the emergence of social CRM and Analytics driven CRM as key capabilities in the software/solutions supporting the CRM function.
Why is there a need for CRM Technology Transformation?
The current CRM environment is complex and convoluted by the number and range of technology solutions and other feeder systems supporting new and legacy business processes and products. Consequently, this technological complexity is driving up the operational costs and the required resources to maintain a large infrastructure footprint. Furthermore, the current interface complexity and architectural limitations do not lend itself well to the future growth aspirations of any enterprise.
Last but not the least, the advent of new generation cloud-based SAAS (Software-as-a-Service) offerings in CRM space – covering every niche imaginable – are making CRM transformation a corporate imperative.
What is CRM Transformation – Sample Business Case and Roadmap?
The CRM Transformation – Sample Business Case and Roadmap deliverable envisages that the project would aim at simplifying the CRM infrastructure and improve the efficiency of CRM operations via modernization as well as achieve standardization of technology and processes across all brands and line of businesses. The proposed enterprise-wide solution would greatly strengthen the commercial agility and the ability to improve customer experience across channels while moderating technology costs.
The scope of the deliverable includes all the front-office information systems and processes spanning both b2b and b2c segments pertaining to customer service, sales, and operations of the organization. The deliverable also provides a preliminary scan of the CRM vendor landscape and the technology trends, which helps identify appropriate choice alternatives for further evaluations against the business criteria.
The key guiding principles in developing the CRM Transformation Roadmap is the broad consensus of the value of an investment and the systematic convergence of efforts across process, people, and technology. On this basis, the CRM Transformation is seen as a business imperative which is expected to create a greater return on investment.
What is included in the CRM Transformation Business Case and Roadmap?
- The CRM Transformation Business Case and Roadmap is a power point deck presented in the voice of a large Global 2000 firm.
- The content is both broad and deep with ~30 well structured and information rich slides, which you can reuse with or without modifications.
What is not included?
- No primary research or original forecasts.
- No in-depth vendor evaluations or rankings.
- No quantitative business case.
CRM Transformation – Sample Business Case and Roadmap: Content Outline
- Executive summary – Key Findings
- Introduction – Audience, Purpose, Scope
- Current State – Business Drivers, Challenges, Implications
- Future State – Conceptual Future State, Desired State Operating Model
- Alternatives – Buy, Build, Hosted – Benefits and Critical Success Factors
- Next Steps
- As the CRM Transformation Business Case and Transformation Roadmap is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of customers you deal with, types of CRM system needs you’ve, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any warranties.
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- The sale of this item is bound by our terms of service.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services
What is a CIO Pages CRM Transformation – Sample Business Case and Roadmap?
CIOPages.com Transformation Business Case and Roadmap is created as a sample/proforma deliverable based on a fictitious company that is representative of a large and complex enterprise.
What is the value of this deliverable?
More often than not, teams tasked with creating a business case and a transformation roadmap have to start with a blank slate and spend a lot of time in figuring out the basics. When the team spends 100% of the time in creating the 80% generic stuff, the 20% which is core and unique is often than not missed out. With a CIOPages sample/proforma deliverable, the ratios of flipped by affording the teams to spend 20% on the 80% generic stuff and 80% on the 20% items that matter!
How do I use the CRM Transformation – Sample Business Case and Roadmap deliverable?
- Leverage the content outline to formulate your thoughts and ideas
- Use the content with or without modifications.
- Let the slide formats and layout help you in creating compelling and information rich decks
- Use the content as a cross reference, validation, and a checklist.
But our Company is unique…Will it fit our needs?
Of course, each company is unique in some respects. But you’d be surprised to know that there is a lot of commonality between firms about the reasons why current state is broken, as well as what a potential future state might entail. So the idea is if the content in this deck helps anywhere between 50-75% of your needs, it would accelerate your time to value.
Who writes these Transformation Business Case and Roadmaps?
CIOPages.com has access to a talented team of contributors and consultants who are industry practitioners and subject matter experts. This CIOPages.com proforma/sample business case and transformation roadmap was crafted by a former consultant with deep knowledge of the subject matter.
Can you customize the deliverable to our needs?
Of course! We’d love to take the proforma/sample deliverable as a springboard and help you create a coherent and compelling deliverable that is based on your unique needs and wants.
What type of Professional Services do you offer?
Our typical offerings around transformation include the following:
- Customize the CRM Business Case and Roadmap to your needs.
- Craft a full-fledged set of business requirements
- Conduct a vendor scan and fit-for-purpose analysis.
- Manage a RFP process and assist with vendor selection.
- Provide project/program management help for implementation