CRM Transformation Software Top 25 Features is a list of top things to look for in a CRM software. Customer Relationship Management has evolved from being a wise-cracking, backslapping, alcohol-induced deal-making to a data-driven, digital paradigm. (Of course, there is a place for the former as well.) As your enterprise embarks on a CRM software transformation, this CIOPages deliverable provides an insight into the necessary features and functionality to look for in a Customer Relationship Management software.
What do I get?
- CRM Transformation Software Top 25 Features is a PowerPoint presentation with an overview of various CRM software categories and a list of features under each category.
- A companion Spreadsheet with additional columns for conducting an internal and external vendor fit/gap analysis at a high level. (Consider this is a sniff test or kicking the tires initially. For a full fledged product evaluation or vendor RFI/RFP, CIOPages.com offers additional products and services.)
What does it not include?
- The CRM Top 25 Features deliverable does not contain a list of non-functional criteria. It also does not provide a comparison of vendors. It does not rate or review CRM SAAS Solutions. Also, this deliverable is not meant to be a full-fledged business requirements matrix.
- As the CRM Transformation Software Top 25 Features is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are considering, and the scope of features and functionality, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why do I need a CRM Software Top 25 Features list?
When you are initiating a large-scale CRM transformation, an initial set of features and functionality that constitute CRM software modules will help a great deal in determining scope. This CIOPages.com deliverable will help you accomplish that goal by providing a list of the main categories and underlying features of a best-in-class CRM Software Platform.
But, our Top 25 CRM Features may be different?
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, the principles, practices, and processes of Customer Relationship Management will be similar and converge at the core and at times diverge at the edges. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help you not to miss the obvious and significant things.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a CRM feature list from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of CRM Software features to look for in a Customer Relationship Management solution can help accelerate your timelines.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine, if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And concerning cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the feature and functions list.