CRM Transformation Success Metrics
$10.00 – $25.00
CRM Transformation Success Metrics is a list of items to evaluate the effectiveness of a CRM systems implementation. The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Systems Transformation is an important endeavor and let’s assume that the program is done, despite all the challenges. Now, how do you measure whether the transformation program is successful or not? This CIOPages.com CRM Implementation Success metrics deliverable provides a list of key metrics to measure the program success or lack thereof.
What do I get?
- CRM Transformation Success Metrics is a PowerPoint presentation with a set of the main Success Metrics and descriptions, which can be used to measure the success of a Customer Relationship Management transformation.
What do I not get?
- The deliverable does not include benefit calculations.
- It also does not include benchmarks for comparison.
- As the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Transformation Success Metrics is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of systems involved, and the scope of your transformation, some of the categories and content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
What is CRM Transformation Success Metrics and why do I need them?
CRM transformation is an important and invasive endeavor with significant impact on your company’s critical assets – sales teams and customers/prospects. Most CRM projects fail or underperform. Assume that with prudent planning, great team effort, and a right vendor, you’ve implemented a CRM system.
Now, how do you measure the success of the CRM Transformation? What are the common success metrics, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and benchmarks you need to measure the success of the CRM transformation? The CRM Success metrics offers an initial list of parameters to use for your project.
Please feel free to use them as a starting point and add/modify to your specific needs.
The value of these metrics are substantial and include:
1) Evaluate success or lack thereof to guide future major transformation programs
2) Way of remedial measures could address any potential underperformance of the project
3) Objectively measure whether the initial goals and objectives, the basis of the business case, are realistic and are being met or not, which in turn will allow for better cost and benefit estimation process.
CRM Transformation Success Metrics
$10.00 – $25.00
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.