CRM Transformation Success Metrics is a list of items to evaluate the effectiveness of a CRM systems implementation. The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Systems Transformation is an important endeavor and let’s assume that the program is done, despite all the challenges. Now, how do you measure whether the transformation program is successful or not? This CIOPages.com CRM Implementation Success metrics deliverable provides a list of key metrics to measure the program success or lack thereof.
What do I get?
- CRM Transformation Success Metrics is a PowerPoint presentation with a set of the main Success Metrics and descriptions, which can be used to measure the success of a Customer Relationship Management transformation.
What do I not get?
- The deliverable does not include benefit calculations.
- It also does not include benchmarks for comparison.
- As the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Transformation Success Metrics is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of systems involved, and the scope of your transformation, some of the categories and content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
What is CRM Transformation Success Metrics and why do I need them?
CRM transformation is an important and invasive endeavor with significant impact on your company’s critical assets – sales teams and customers/prospects. Most CRM projects fail or underperform. Assume that with prudent planning, great team effort, and a right vendor, you’ve implemented a CRM system.
Now, how do you measure the success of the CRM Transformation? What are the common success metrics, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and benchmarks you need to measure the success of the CRM transformation? The CRM Success metrics offers an initial list of parameters to use for your project.
Please feel free to use them as a starting point and add/modify to your specific needs.
The value of these metrics are substantial and include:
1) Evaluate success or lack thereof to guide future major transformation programs
2) Way of remedial measures could address any potential underperformance of the project
3) Objectively measure whether the initial goals and objectives, the basis of the business case, are realistic and are being met or not, which in turn will allow for better cost and benefit estimation process.