Customer Management Software Evaluation Matrix enables firms to do a multi-dimensional evaluation of customer management software. A new wave of Customer management tools – focused on multi-channel customer service and support – have emerged to the fore in recent years. From full-fledged platforms to niche players, there are vendors galore! Who’s right for you? This CIOPages.com Customer Management Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix enables your project team to evaluate a range of enterprise class customer service, support, help desk management software and solutions.
What do I get?
- Customer Management Software Evaluation Matrix is a VBA-driven Excel Spreadsheet
- Included is a list of top Customer Management functions and features
- A list of top 15 platforms/suites in the Customer Management space. (You may add or remove the vendor solutions as they are placeholders)
- Pre-defined assessment parameters and values with category level weights, which are customizable
- Ability to add up to 10 evaluators so that you get a multi-dimensional perspective
- Detailed analysis and ability to vary weights so as to score, compare and select a suitable Customer Management 2.0 Software Systems vendor.
What does it not include?
- The Customer Management Software Evaluation Matrix deliverable does not contain actual scoring or ratings or rankings of Customer Management software vendors. We believe you are in the best position to make the comparison, based on your knowledge of what you need and want. Some sites do reviews and ratings, and you may use them as a starting point.
- As the Customer Management Software Evaluation Matrix is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- This deliverable is for big business considering an enterprise-class Customer Management suites/platforms. If your needs and goals are different, you may not find this spreadsheet template useful.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help, customization or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do we need a Customer Management Software Evaluation Matrix?
You will get a pre-built template to help your vendor evaluation effort. The benefits are: a) Save Time b) Reduce or eliminate research effort in identifying and shortlisting the key features required in a Customer Management 2.0 Software Platform c) Customizable selection criteria and assessment values making it easy to get started and d) Detailed analysis, output and views to make informed and data-driven decisions.
But, what if our Top Features and Assessment Criteria are different?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
You may add, delete or modify any of the features that are listed. You may customize the assessment criteria. Based on our experience, most companies will find 75-80% of the information relevant to their situation. Thus, you can spend your valuable time on the unique needs, which may be 15-25%, rather than starting from a blank slate.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to research and build a Feature list and then create an Assessment template for Customer Management Software. And not to mention, creating an in-depth and comprehensive Excel model takes a lot of time and intellectual horsepower.
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of Customer Management software features and customizable assessment parameters will accelerate your time to completion.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. It will avoid you spending 80% time on prominent features and enable you to look for differentiators you need.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the feature list or for an Excel guru to build a template.