CIOPages.com Customer Management Software Top 50 Features is a handy reference for enterprises embarking on implementing a new generation customer management software and are in the process of Help Desk software evaluation. Customer Management tools have evolved significantly in recent years focusing on servicing customers across channels and making the tools collaborative and easy to use. Our feature list will help in evaluating the right vendor solution for your customer management software needs.
What do I get?
- Customer Management Software Top 50 Features is a PowerPoint presentation with an overview of various Customer Management categories and a list of features under each category.
- A companion spreadsheet includes additional columns for conducting an internal and external vendor fit/gap analysis at a high level. (Consider this is a sniff test or kicking the tires initially. For a full-fledged customer management software evaluation or vendor RFI/RFP, CIOPages.com offers additional products and services.)
What does it not include?
- The Customer Management Software Top 50 Features does not contain a list of non-functional criteria. It is not a comparison of customer management software vendors. It does not rate or review providers. Also, this deliverable is not meant to be a full-fledged business requirements matrix.
- As the Customer Management Software Top 50 Features is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of customer management software solution you are considering, and the scope of features and functionality, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do I need the Customer Management Software Top 50 Features deliverable?
When you are considering implementing a new and next generation Customer management solution, an initial set of features and functionality that constitute Customer Management 2.0 software modules will help a great deal in determining scope. This CIOPages.com deliverable will help you accomplish that goal by providing a list of the main categories and underlying features of a best-in-class Customer Management Software Platform.
But, what if our list of Top Features may be different?
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, the principles, practices, and processes of Customer Management function will be similar and converge at the core, even if they diverge at the edges. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help you not to miss the obvious and significant things.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to research, discuss, shortlist and build a Customer Management feature list from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of Software features to look for in a Customer Management 2.0 solution can help accelerate your timelines.
Focus on 20% that matters:
If we stipulate to the 80-20 rule, this deliverable will help you avoid spending 80% time on prominent features and instead flip the percentage of time needed to identify and document differentiators and features unique to your situation.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the feature list