Emerging HR Technology Vendor Landscape: The Human Resources function has transformed drastically in recent years. A slew of new generation startups in Human Resources space are reinventing a variety of traditional HR processes and bringing them to the digital realm. What are these startups? And what do they do? This CIOPages landscape analysis is a very brief overview of over 50 new generation HR startups, technologies, and applications.
What do I get?
- Emerging HR Technology Vendor Landscape is an Excel sheet with information covering over 50 Emerging HR Tech companies
- An overview and (very) brief profiles of emerging technology vendors in HR Space
What does it not include?
- These are not detailed profiles, but rather one line snapshots.
- The deliverable does not include ratings or rankings, or the viability of the business model or the business itself.
- As the Emerging HR Technology Vendor Landscape is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include any consulting or advisory services. Please contact us for any help in this regard.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why buy Emerging HR Technology Vendor Landscape?
If you are interested in the Human Resources Emerging Technology space, there is no better way to get this information in a consolidated package. (Of course, given the activity, we don’t claim to have captured all startups in the space.) So instead of browsing all the startup and venture funding blogs, here is an opportunity to get a list with brief details of over 50 emerging startups.
How is this deliverable useful to us?
It can be helpful in several ways, depending on your vantage point. If you are in the market for a niche solution, you may find one. If you are interested in acquiring emerging companies, this deliverable can be a starting point. If you are looking for a career in HR startup space, the companies here may become a home for you. Or you may be tech enthusiast who wants to be in the know of things. Or if you are a consultant, you can sound knowledgeable about emerging technologies in the HR space.
Do Vendors have any influence on your content?
Absolutely NOT. CIOPages.com maintains editorial integrity and will not be affected by HR technology startups. We want to retain our independence and objectivity as a trusted advisor and hence please be assured; we disclose any conflict of interest. Of course, a vendor may introduce us to their software as it is impossible to know all the new startups in the space.
Why should I pay?
Of course, you don’t need to pay for our content (or any other content) and look to other free, but reliable sources. Crunchbase, Tech Crunch, Venturebeat, Recode et al. But it takes TIME.
The cost is less than buying coffee for the HR Transformation Team.
It’s your call!