Enterprise IoT Overview: Internet of Things (IoT) is quite the buzz these days. This CIOPages.com Concept Briefing about Internet of Things for the Enterprise is an essential playbook on IoT ecosystem and trends outlining opportunities, challenges, and risks for companies and IT departments for the purpose of strategic planning and innovation implementation.
Why is the C-Suite concerned about IoT?
With all the devices and sensors connected to the internet, CIOs and other business and technology leaders are concerned about what is actionable and intelligent data, what is just noise and how to separate noise from the signal?
What is the ideal level of investment, experimentation, and implementation? What additional revenues, if any, can be a result of IoT? What are the pitfalls? This CIOPages Concept Briefing on Internet of Things for the Enterprise is an essential step in resolving the paradoxes and create a purposeful agenda.
What do I get in the Internet of Things for the Enterprise Concept Briefing?
The Enterprise IoT Overview briefing is a PowerPoint deck. The content includes ~30 well structured and information-rich slides, which you can reuse with or without modifications.
- Current state of IoT ecosystem, value chain, standards and technologies
- Verticals currently impacted by IoT, successful cases, and business opportunities
- Future projections, emerging trends, and drivers
- Competitive advantages, benefits, and risks connected to IoT solutions
- The most impacted enterprise departments and functions.
What does it not include?
- No primary research or original forecasts.
- No in-depth vendor evaluations or rankings.
Enterprise IoT Overview – Content Outline:
- Internet of Things continues to get positive momentum and traction
- the general hype is decreasing
- more companies are moving from exploration to investments
- more executives project revenues in the upcoming years
- Impact on the Enterprise is mostly visible in
- IT networks
- Cloud services and data centers
- Sourcing and Personel
- Ecosystems, technologies, and standards are still in flux and leaders will emerge in next years. Regional differences between Europe, US, and Asia, will influence the local ecosystems.
- Higher education, monitoring, and healthcare are the first adopters of IoT solutions. Manufacturing and transportation are the fastest growing verticals with largest future potential.
- Risk and challenges remain in the area of security, privacy, standards, and technology. Enterprises should focus on solving problems in wireless connectivity, operations integration, data management and safety risks.
- As the Enterprise IoT Overview is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the level of technology-enabled products/services you offer, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing license and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any warranties.
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Our terms of service bind the sale of this item.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services
What is a CIO Pages Concept Briefing?
CIOPages.com Enterprise IoT Overview is an in-depth and multi-dimensional perspective on a topic of interest to business and technology leaders. The content is less of esoteric theory and more focused on making it an actionable advisory briefing
How is it different than a Research Brief?
More often than not, the Research Briefs are an introduction to a concept, a forecast of where things are going, an analysis of the market structure, or an evaluation of the vendor landscape. A CIOPages.com Concept Brief is a result of secondary research and a synthesis and an encapsulation of current thought leadership from across the board to help business and technology leaders get a unified and holistic picture of a topic area with an action orientation.
How do I use a Concept Brief?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of a topic or evolve your current thinking
- Use some or all slides into your internal presentations
- Incorporate ideas and innovations into your projects
Why should I pay when this type of information is available for Free?
Of course, if you search far and wide, the Internet abounds with information. But it takes a lot of time to separate the wheat from the chafe and differentiate the signal from the noise. For executives that have little time, the value of the information and knowledge far exceeds the fee for a briefing.
Who writes these Concept Briefs?
CIOPages.com has access to a talented team of contributors and consultants who are industry practitioners and subject matter experts. Based on our understanding of the market and the voice of our customers, we commission specific topics that have resonance.
Will you do custom research for us?
It depends on various factors, including whether our team of contributors/consultants can add value and provide the depth and breadth necessary. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
What type of Professional Services do you offer?
Our typical offerings include different strokes for different folks:
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Concept Exploration Workshops
- Custom Research and Industry Use Cases and Applications
- Current State Assessments
- Transformation Roadmaps
- Vendor RFP Development and Management