Finance and Accounting Transformation Communications Best Practices: The CIOPages.com Finance and Accounting Transformation Communications Best Practices deliverable outline the best practices and ideas to craft an effective communications plan. Finance and Accounting Transformation and Systems Implementation is a major transformation in any enterprise and it is fraught with FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) among the affected employees. A well-crafted and well-orchestrated Communications plan will help alleviate some of the change management challenges.
What do I get?
- Finance and Accounting Transformation Communications Best Practices is a PowerPoint presentation with 8 pages of information-rich content.
- The deliverable consists of five categories of best practices and specific tips and ideas that are actionable.
What does it not include?
- The Finance and Accounting Transformation Communications Best Practices deliverable does not contain the actual communications plan or templates. (There is a separate deliverable addressing those matters.)
Why do I need it?
- Accounting and Finance transformation is a major project and has significant change management implications. If not done right, the failure rates can be very high. According to CEB, only one in three finance transformations succeed. Communications, while not the sole determinant of success, is an important part of the transformation success toolkit.
- Having a list of best practices allows your finance transformation team to craft a communications plan that is effective.
- As the Finance and Accounting Transformation Communications Best Practices is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution/software you are implementing, the scope of the project, and the communication needs, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
How are Finance and Accounting Transformation Communications Best Practices useful to us?
Before you embark on a major Finance and Accounting Transformation and start crafting your communications plan, it would be helpful to understand the best practices and learn about actionable tips and ideas. Reducing the change management risk enhances your odds of success a little bit.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Each company may be different, but at the end, finance and accounting is a strategic function and is the nerve center of any enterprise. The Communications Best Practices are a summation of what had worked and what had not worked in other large companies who’ve embarked and implemented a large Finance and Accounting transformation programs.