Accounting and Finance Transformation Implementation Considerations is a handy list of things to be cognizant of during a transformation. Transforming the Finance and Accounting function and implementing new systems is an endeavor fraught with several risks and challenges. This CIOPages.com deliverable provides a list of the critical implementation considerations a team should consider while implementing new systems to evolve and enhance the Finance and Accounting function.
What do I get in Finance Transformation Implementation Considerations?
- The deliverable is a PowerPoint presentation with a set of 10 key implementation considerations for systems transformation of the Finance and Accounting function.
What do I not get?
- In-depth mitigation strategies and a risk plan is not a part of the deliverable.
- As the Accounting and Finance Transformation Implementation Considerations is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of systems involved, and the scope of your transformation, some of the considerations may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services?
Why should I care about Finance Transformation Implementation Considerations?
A million things have to go right before a project is successful, but any one critical issue going awry could derail a Finance and Accounting Transformation project. Knowing important considerations, challenges, and problems allow for prudent planning and careful risk management.
How should we use the Finance Transformation Implementation Considerations?
Review the list of considerations and add/modify to conform to your unique and specific situation. Then incorporate the factors into your overall RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies) plan. Also, assigning owners and including specific activities in the project plan will be invaluable in reducing the impact of these key considerations.
Why should I pay for this deliverable?
A consolidated list of key considerations will help your firm by not having to conduct an in-depth search across the vast expanse of the internet and then sift thru the good and the bad to pick the items. However, if you are intent, there are a lot of sources to get this information, and some of them are indeed excellent and free. We believe it is a question of how you value curated content and your own time.