The Accounting and Finance Transformation Mini Project Charter is a sample project charter for a large company F&A systems implementation. Teams can edit and modify the mini project charter to any company’s specific and unique project considerations.
What do I get?
- Accounting and Finance Transformation Mini Project Charter is a PowerPoint presentation with a set of the main categories that constitute a project charter, written in a crisp and coherent sentences/phrases.
What do I not get?
- It does not include solution diagrams or frameworks.
- It does not include long and verbose content.
- As the Accounting and Finance Transformation Mini Project Charter is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of systems involved, and the scope of your transformation, some of the categories and content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services?
What is a Finance Transformation Mini Project Charter and why is it necessary?
Are you tired of reading long and verbose project charter documents laden with vague generalities and unneeded trivialities? Did you ever struggle to understand what the project is all about – even after reading the entire document?
Capturing the essence of a project in a concise, coherent and compelling manner is an important consideration. If crafted well, a project charter is like a Magna Carta of sorts for a project.
The CIOPages.com Accelerator is a sample project charter for Finance and Accounting systems implementation in a large company. The content is F&A systems transformation project specific and the template used is easy, information rich, and designed well.
The value of this deliverable includes: a) Executives will love the summary nature of the project charter and b) It forces the transformation team members to think expansively but write concisely so as to make the deliverable cogent and compelling.
Feel free to add/modify/delete sections and elements based on your project needs. Whatever you do, please do not make it bulky and unwieldy!