Accounting and Finance Transformation Software Top Features is a handy list of features and functions which are important in a finance and accounting software. Finance and Accounting software has evolved from just a recorder of history to mission-critical, real-time decision support system. As your enterprise embarks on a Finance and Accounting software transformation, this CIOPages deliverable provides insight into the significant features and functionality to look for in a Finance and Accounting software platform.
What do I get?
- Accounting and Finance Transformation Software Top Features is an Excel spreadsheet with an overview of various Finance and Accounting software categories and a list of features under each category.
- The spreadsheet has about 75 rows.
- A companion Spreadsheet with additional columns for conducting an internal and external vendor fit/gap analysis at a high level. (Consider this is a sniff test or kicking the tires initially. For a full-fledged product evaluation or vendor RFI/RFP, CIOPages.com offers additional products and services.)
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain a list of non-functional criteria. It also does not provide a comparison of vendors. It does not rate or review software solutions. Also, this deliverable is not meant to be a full-fledged business requirements matrix.
- As the Accounting and Finance Transformation Software Top Features is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are considering, and the scope of features and functionality, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do I need Finance Transformation Software Top 50 Features?
When you are initiating a large scale Finance and Accounting transformation, an initial set of features and functionality that constitute Finance and Accounting software modules will help a great deal in determining scope. This CIOPages.com Finance Transformation Software Top 50 Features deliverable will help you accomplish that goal by providing a list of the main categories and underlying features of a best-in-class Finance and Accounting Software Platform.
But, our Top Features may be different?
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, the principles, practices, and processes of Finance and Accounting function will be similar and converge at the core and at times diverge at the edges. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help you not to miss the obvious and significant things.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a feature list from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well-conceived feature list can help you deliver value quicker.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine, if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy coffee and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the feature list.