Finance Transformation Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix helps firms assess potential software vendors during a finance and accounting transformation. Finance and Accounting software vendors galore – from full-fledged platforms to niche point solutions. Who’s right for you? This CIOPages.com Finance and Accounting Vendor Evaluation Matrix enables your project team to evaluate a range of enterprise class Finance and Accounting software platforms.
What do I get in Accounting and Finance Transformation Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix?
- Accounting and Finance Transformation Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a VBA-driven Excel Spreadsheet
- Included is a list of top Finance and Accounting functions and features
- A list of top 15 platforms/suites in the Finance and Accounting space. (You may add or remove the vendor solutions)
- Pre-defined assessment parameters and values with category level weights, which are customizable
- Ability to add up to 10 evaluators so that you get a multi-dimensional perspective
- Detailed analysis and ability to vary weights so as to score, compare and select a suitable Finance and Accounting Software Systems vendor.
What does it not include?
- The finance software vendor evaluation spreadsheet does not contain actual scoring or ratings or rankings. We believe you are in the best position to make the comparison, based on your knowledge of what you need and want, along with a little bit of help from third parties.
- As the Finance Transformation Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- This deliverable is for big businesses considering an enterprise class Finance and Accounting software platforms. If your needs and goals are different, you may not find this spreadsheet template useful.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do we need a Finance Transformation Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix?
You will get a pre-built template to help your vendor evaluation effort. The benefits are: a) Save Time b) Reduce or eliminate research effort in identifying and shortlisting the key features required in a Finance and Accounting Software Platform c) Customizable selection criteria and assessment values making it easy to get started and d) Detailed analysis, output and views to make informed and data-driven decisions.
But, our Top Features and Assessment Criteria may be different?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
You may add, delete or modify any of the features that are listed. You may customize the assessment criteria. But based on our experience, most companies find 75-80% of the information relevant to their situation. Thus you can spend your valuable time on the unique needs, which may be 15-25%, rather than starting from a blank slate.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a feature list, assessment criteria, and more importantly a complex spreadsheet from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived Finance Transformation Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix can help you conduct an objective assessment and make a multi-dimensional decision.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine, if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the feature list of the spreadsheet.