Accounting and Finance Transformation Success Metrics is a list of factors to measure the effectiveness of an implementation program. The Finance and Accounting (F&A) Systems Transformation is an important endeavor and let’s assume that the change is complete, despite all the challenges. Now, how do you measure whether the transformation program is successful or not? This CIOPages.com Accounting and Finance Transformation Success Metrics deliverable provides a list of key metrics to measure the program success or lack thereof.
What do I get?
- Accounting and Finance Transformation Success Metrics is a PowerPoint presentation with a set of Key Success Metrics and descriptions, which can be used to measure the success of a Finance and Accounting transformation program.
What do I not get?
- The deliverable does not include benefit calculations.
- It also does not include benchmarks for comparison.
- As the Accounting and Finance Transformation Success Metrics is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of systems involved, and the scope of your transformation, some of the metrics may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services?
What is Finance Transformation Success Metrics and why do I need them?
Finance and Accounting transformation is an important and invasive endeavor with significant impact on your company’s critical operations and stakeholders. Assume that with prudent planning, great team effort, and a right vendor, you’ve implemented a Finance and Accounting system.
Now, how do you measure the success of the Finance and Accounting Transformation? What are the standard success metrics, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and benchmarks you should consider to measure the success of the Finance and Accounting transformation? The CIOPages.com Finance and Accounting Transformation – Success Metrics deliverable offers an initial list of parameters to use for your project.
Please feel free to use them as a starting point and add/modify to your specific needs.
The value of these metrics are substantial and include:
1) Evaluate success or lack thereof to guide future major transformation programs.
2) Any potential underperformance of the project could be addressed by way of remedial measures.
3) Objectively measure whether the initial goals and objectives, the basis of the business case, are realistic and are being met or not, which in turn will allow for better cost and benefit estimation process.