HR Software Top 50 Features: The Human Resources (HR) function is in the throes of a revolution with a wave of new software solutions spanning every niche of HR imaginable. From niche point solutions to monolithic all-in-one suites, there are HR software solutions galore. The HR Software Top 50 Features is a list of key considerations relevant to large companies embarking on a total HRIS/HRMS/HCM transformation.
What do I get?
- Human Resources Software Top 50 Features is a power point presentation with a title of each of the 25 features and a description.
- A companion Spreadsheet with additional columns for conducting an internal and external vendor fit/gap analysis at a high level. (Consider this is a sniff test or kicking the tires initially. For a full-fledged product evaluation or vendor RFI/RFP, CIOPages.com offers additional products and services.)
What does it not include?
- HR Software Top 50 Features Features does not contain a list of non-functional criteria. It also does not provide a comparison of vendors. Also, this deliverable is not meant to be a full-fledged business requirements matrix.
- As the Human Resources (HR) Software Top 50 Features is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are considering, and the scope of features, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service,
Why do we need an HR Software Top 50 Features?
When you are embarking on a large scale HRIS/HRMS/HCM transformation, your team may be researching an initial set of features and functions that would help you in getting an initial grasp of scope, and a way to shortlist vendors. This CIOPages.com deliverable will help you accomplish that goal.
But, our Top HR Features may be different?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end major you hire people, manage them, provide them with compensation and benefits, manage their career growth, and ultimately handle termination/retirement. And of course, while Human Resources Software Selection Criteria may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help you not to miss obvious and significant things.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a set of Top Features from scratch.
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of Software features to look for in an HRIS/HRMS solution can help accelerate your timelines.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. It will avoid you spending 80% time on standard features and enable you to look for differentiators you need.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the checklist.