HR Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a comprehensive VBA spreadsheet along with a list of features and functions to conduct a vendor assessment. Human Resources software vendors galore – from full-fledged platforms to niche point solutions. Who’s right for you? This CIOPages.com HR Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix enables your project team to evaluate comprehensive and enterprise class HR software suites/platforms.
What do I get in the HR Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix?
- HR Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a VBA-driven Excel Spreadsheet
- Included is a list of top HRIS/HRMS features
- A list of top 10 platforms/suites in the HRIS/HRMS space. (You may add or remove the vendor solutions)
- Pre-defined assessment parameters and values with category level weights, which are customizable
- Ability to add up to 10 evaluators so that you get a multi-dimensional perspective
- Detailed analysis and ability to vary weights so as to score, compare and select a suitable HRIS/HRMS vendor.
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain actual scoring or ratings or rankings. We believe you are in the best position to make the comparison, based on your knowledge of what you need and want. For ratings and reviews, there are other sites.
- As the HR Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- This deliverable is for large companies evaluating an enterprise class comprehensive HRIS/HRMS suite/platform. If your needs and goals are different, you may not find this spreadsheet template useful.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include software selection help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do we need an HR Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix?
You will get a pre-built template to help your vendor evaluation effort. The benefits are: a) Save Time b) Reduce or eliminate research effort in identifying and shortlisting the key features required in an HRIS/HRM Platform c) Customizable selection criteria and assessment values making it easy to get started and d) Detailed analysis, output and views to make informed and data-driven decisions.
But, our Top Features and Assessment Criteria may be different?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
You may add, delete or modify any of the features that are listed. You may customize the assessment criteria. But based on our experience, most companies find 75-80% of the information relevant to their situation. Thus you can spend your valuable time on the unique needs, which may be 15-25%, rather than starting from a blank slate.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
- Time Involved: The time it will take your project team to research and build a Feature list and then create a complex assessment template.
- Opportunity Cost: Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
- Time to Value: Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of Software features and a customizable template will accelerate your time to completion.
- Focus on 20% that matters: We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. It will avoid you spending 80% time on prominent features and enable you to look for differentiators you need.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the feature list or for an Excel guru to build a template.