HR Transformation Project Checklist: Any major transformation program is fraught with several challenges, and Human Resources Management Systems is no exception. While it takes a million things to work harmoniously to make a major project a success, all it takes is for one or two missteps or misses for a project to be suboptimal or even fail. The HR Transformation Project Checklist is a handy checklist of key activities and deliverables involved in an HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) implementation. It is intended to help act as a guide and a cross reference to program/project teams.
What do I get?
- HR Transformation Project Checklist is a PowerPoint presentation with ~ten pages of relevant and actionable content.
- A companion Spreadsheet with columns for generating a point-in-time heat map.
What does HR Transformation Project Checklist include?
- The deliverable consists of an overview followed by concrete steps during ideation, planning, implementation and project close of an HRMS/HRIS Transformation. For each phase, there is a list of specific activities, and a brief description along with fields to assign priority, indicate status.
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain actual templates associated with the activities and outcomes listed. It is also not meant to be a full-fledged project plan (for which there is a separate deliverable that CIOPages.com offers.)
- As the Human Resources (HR) Transformation Project Checklist is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, the scope of implementation, and the program structure, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why do I need an HR Transformation Project Checklist?
An excellent question. The answer is simple: To ensure success, first, you must avoid misses and missteps. The Project Checklist – HRIS Implementation is a handy guide that will help you protect your millions of dollars of investment. In addition to the money involved, the downstream consequences of a failed HR implementation may shake the confidence of employees.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, all transformational programs are similar in structure, challenges, risks and best practices. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help add a few percentage points to your odds of success.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a Program/Project Checklist from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well-conceived Program/Project checklist can help you deliver value quicker.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy coffee and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the checklist.