HR Transformation Project RACI Matrix: Is your firm implementing a Human Resources Information Systems transformation project? If so, do you know who is doing what? Is it clear who’s neck is on the line for which task? And who needs to be consulted and informed? No wonder you need a RACI or RASCI matrix (Responsible, Accountable, Supportive, Consulted, Informed)! The CIO Pages HRIS Implementation RACI Matrix allows you to keep tabs on the main milestones and outcomes along with relevant personnel and their roles in an HRIS implementation project.
What do I get?
- HR Transformation Project RACI Matrix is an Excel spreadsheet
What does the deliverable consist?
The deliverable consists of about 50 key activities and milestones involved in a typical large scale HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) implementation along with columns to assign the team to RACI or RASCI tags.
What does it not include?
- The HR Transformation Project RACI Matrix does not contain all the everyday project management minutiae, except key milestones. However, you can add/modify any of the items.
- As the HR Transformation Project RACI Matrix is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, the scope of implementation, and program structure, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do I need an HR Transformation Project RACI Matrix?
Keeping tabs on a vast and complex HRIS implementation and ensuring things are getting done is not an easy task. A RACI or RASCI matrix helps the project team assign, monitor and manage milestones/activities to the project team. Knowing who is doing what and in what capacity will help a great deal. A thoughtful approach to developing a RACI matrix is invaluable.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, all complex transformational programs are similar in structure, challenges, risks and best practices. Consequently, the content here will be more or less relevant to most large and medium firms. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your company needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help reduce the time spent on conceptualizing the items.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
- Time Involved: The time it will take your project team to build core activities, Tasks, and Milestones from scratch
- Opportunity Cost: Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
- Time to Value: Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived RACI matrix activities/milestones can help you deliver value quicker.
- Focus on 20% that matters: We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy coffee for the project team to brainstorm the activities and outcomes.