Human Resources Operating Models
$99.00 – $299.00
CIOPages.com Human Resources Operating Models is a conceptual framework that addresses some possible operating models that may be suitable for a company, based on a variety of internal and external factors, as well as the strategic intent and operational considerations.
What do I get?
- A PowerPoint presentation with an overview and specific Human Resources operating models and their characteristics.
What is not included?
- There is no assessment or questionnaire to score your enterprise and bracket it into a particular operating model recommendation. (CIOPages.com professional services team can assist you in that endeavor.)
What does the Human Resources Operating Models deliverable contain?
- A discussion of the concept of operating model, their characteristics, impact and operational implications
- Specific Human Resources Operating models, their features, and constraints, and what is the appropriate situation and company profile where the operating model may be relevant.
- Suggestions on how to pick the right operating model and what factors should drive the decision.
- A brief overview of secondary types of HR operating models.
- As the CIOPages.com Human Resources Operating Models is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of Human Resources processes and practices you follow, some of the Operating Models may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
What is an operating model?
An Operating Model bridges the gap between Strategy and Execution. It is a blueprint for how resources are organized and operated to get critical work done. lPlease click over to learn about the design principles of operating models.
The Operating Model decides:
- The shape and size of the business
- Where to draw the boundaries for each line of business?
- How people work together within and across these boundaries?
- How will business generate value?
- What norms and behaviors should be encouraged?
How should I use Human Resources Operating Model Deliverable?
- CIOPages Operating model deliverable can act as a conceptual underpinning to ponder over the appropriate operating model for your human resources function.
- The deliverable can be modified and customized to your firm’s unique needs and considerations.
- The HR Operating Models deliverable can be an integral part of the Human Resources Transformation Toolkit.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, every business is slightly different regarding how the Human Resources function operates and is structured. However, while there may be divergence at the edges, there is a lot of convergence at the core between most firms. At the end of the day, you need to prospect, recruit, hire, pay, manage and grow your employees – the differences may be in the relative emphasis on the key value streams and absence or presence of specific capabilities and competencies based on your unique needs.
Last but not the least, we don’t expect our Operating Models to fit you 100%. We expect you to take this as a straw model or a base and a springboard to achieve the level customization and specificity you desire.
What is my ROI?
The Value of Time Spent:
Typically, it takes a team of 5-7 to conceptualize and compose an Operating Model
- Human Resources Functional SMEs
- Strategy team members
Now you can multiply the average hourly cost of the team and the hours spent, and you’ll get the story.
In addition to the time spent and the associated costs of drafting routine Operating models from the blue sky approach, you also have an opportunity cost.
By having a slate of operating models to start with will allow you the luxury of spending the balance of your quality time in conceptualizing and crafting the specific and unique aspects of your company and incorporate them to influence the shape of your operating model.
Of course, let’s not forget the “Day Job” each of the SMEs (subject matter experts) could be doing.
Instead of spending countless hours stretched across weeks or months, you can have a baseline of Operating Model in a couple of sittings. That helps you expedite and accelerate the transformation efforts.
Human Resources Operating Models
$99.00 – $299.00
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.