Human Resources Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles: Human Resources Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles is a proforma deliverable about a possible project structure, which can be customized to a firm’s needs. One of the critical components of any project success is the team structure and the people who staff those roles. The Human Resources Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles provides a framework and structure on how you should think about your team structure to make an HRIS project successful.
What do I get?
- Human Resources Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles is a PowerPoint presentation with ~12 pages of content
What does the deliverable include?
- The Human Resources Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles deliverable contains an overview followed by a decomposition of a project into work streams and a high-level project org chart. It also features the key responsibilities for critical roles.
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain a full-fledged work breakdown structure, which is outside the scope of this deliverable.
- As the Human Resources Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, the scope of the software, and implementation sequencing, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why do I need a Human Resources Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles?
Transformation projects tend to underperform or in some worse cases fail. A key component of success is a well-conceived work stream breakdown and a team structure that works. CIOPages.com Human Resources Transformation – Project Work Streams and Roles helps you in conceptualizing and customizing your project structure and teams/roles.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
We agree that all enterprises are a bit different. But, at the end of the day, much of the differences are marginal and at the edge. If you are like any large firm, you will find that somewhere between 60-80% of the content will be useful, and almost in all cases, the conceptual underpinnings are 100% relevant.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a Project Workstream and team structure from scratch.
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well-conceived Workstreams and team structure deliverable can help you accelerate the time it takes.
Focus on 20% that matters:
If you can use the deliverable as a springboard and use 60-80% of the content, then you can be focused on the unique and value-added roles and work streams that may be necessary due to the unique needs of your project, as well as the methodologies you follow.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy coffee for the project team to brainstorm the work streams and team structure.