Human Resources Transformation Strategy and Roadmap:
HRIS/HRMS (Human Resources Information Systems or Human Resources Management Systems) transformation has become a strategic imperative for many companies. Two factors are driving this change: a) the growing importance of employees as the greatest asset of any business; and b) the emergence of a new generation HR software systems that incorporate user experience, analytics, and social features as an integral part of the offering. The Human Resources Transformation Strategy and Roadmap is a proforma deliverable that can be modified and customized to the specific needs of any company.
Why is there a need for HR Transformation?
The current HRIS environment is complicated and convoluted by the number and range of technology solutions and other feeder systems supporting new and legacy business processes. Consequently, this technological complexity is driving up the operational costs and the resources to maintain a large infrastructure footprint and a patchwork of systems. Furthermore, the current interface complexity and architectural limitations do not lend itself well to the future growth aspirations of any enterprise.
Last but not the least the advent of new generation cloud-based SAAS (Software-as-a-Service) offerings in HRIS space – covering every human resource management niche imaginable – are making HRIS transformation a corporate imperative.
What is Human Resources Transformation Strategy and Roadmap?
The sample deliverable envisages that the project would aim at simplifying and modernizing the HRIS systems and solutions to help improve the efficiency of human resources operations. The proposed enterprise-wide solution would significantly strengthen the agility and the ability to improve employee experience across various touch points while moderating technology costs.
The scope of the deliverable includes all the human resources information systems and processes spanning HR strategy and planning, hiring & recruiting, compensation and benefits, and career development and talent management. The deliverable also provides a preliminary scan of the HRIS vendor landscape and technology trends to identify appropriate choice alternatives for further evaluations against the business criteria.
The key guiding principles in developing the HRIS Transformation Roadmap is the broad consensus of value investment and the systematic convergence of efforts across process, people, and technology. On this basis, the HRIS Transformation is a business imperative which is expected to create a greater return on investment.
- The Human Resources Transformation Strategy and Roadmap is a PowerPoint deck presented in the voice of a large Global 2000 firm.
- The content is in-depth and broad with ~30 well structured and information-rich slides, which you can reuse with or without modifications.
What does it not include?
- No primary research or original forecasts.
- No in-depth vendor evaluations or rankings.
- No quantitative business case.
HR Transformation Strategy and Roadmap – Content Outline
- Why do HR Transformation?
- Our business challenges in this new age
- Current state of systems and processes
- What does HR Transformation look like?
- Outcomes in Cloud, IT, HR, Business
- What future HR will look like and support the business
- How to perform HR Transformation?
- A roadmap for change
- A playbook for implementation
- As the Human Resources Transformation Strategy and Roadmap is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of human resources needs, the employment models, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any warranties.
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Our terms of service bind the sale of this item.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services
What is HR Transformation Strategy, Business Case, and Roadmap?
CIOPages.com Transformation Business Case and Roadmap is a sample/proforma deliverable based on a fictitious company that is representative of a typically large and complex enterprise.
What is the value of this deliverable?
More often than not, teams tasked with creating a business case, and a transformation roadmap has to start with a blank slate and spend a lot of time in figuring out the basics. When the team spends 100% of the time in creating the 80% general stuff, the 20% which is core and unique is often than not missed out. With a CIOPages sample/proforma deliverable, the ratios can flip by affording the teams to spend 20% on the 80% general stuff and 80% on the 20% items that matter!
How do I use an HR Strategy and Transformation Roadmap?
- Leverage the content outline to formulate your thoughts and ideas
- Use the content with or without modifications.
- Let the slide formats and layout help you in creating compelling and information-rich decks
- Use the content as a cross reference, validation, and a checklist.
But our Company is unique. Will it fit our needs?
Of course, each company is unique in some respects. But you’d be surprised to know that there is a lot of commonality between firms about the reasons why current state is broken, as well as what a potential future state might entail. So the idea is if the content in this deck helps anywhere between 25-75% of your needs, it will accelerate your time to value.
Who writes these Transformation Business Case and Roadmaps?
CIOPages.com has access to a talented team of contributors and consultants who are industry practitioners and subject matter experts. An HR consultant conceptualized and created the Human Resources Transformation Strategy, Sample Business Case, and Roadmap.
Can you customize the deliverable to our needs?
Of course! We’d love to take the proforma/sample deliverable as a springboard and help you create a concise and compelling deliverable that is based on your unique needs and wants.
What type of Professional Services do you offer?
Our typical offerings include different strokes for different folks: