Marketing Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a spreadsheet to assess leading marketing software platforms. Marketing software vendors galore – from full-fledged platforms to niche point solutions. Who’s right for you? This CIOPages.com Marketing Systems Vendor Evaluation spreadsheet enables your project team to evaluate a range of enterprise class Marketing software.
What do I get?
- Marketing Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a VBA-driven Excel Spreadsheet
- Included is a list of top Marketing functions and features
- A list of top 15 platforms/suites in the Marketing space. (You may add or remove the vendor solutions)
- Pre-defined assessment parameters and values with category level weights, which are customizable
- Ability to add up to 10 evaluators so that you get a multi-dimensional perspective
- Detailed analysis and ability to vary weights so as to score, compare and select a suitable Marketing Software Systems vendor.
What does it not include?
- The Marketing Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix deliverable does not contain actual scoring or ratings or rankings. We believe you are in the best position to make the comparison, based on your knowledge of what you need and want.
- As the Marketing Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- This deliverable is for large enterprises considering a robust set of Marketing technologies and platforms. If your needs and goals are different, you may not find this spreadsheet template useful.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do we need a Marketing Software Vendor Evaluation Matrix?
Thanks to the cloud and digital revolution, there are marketing software platforms galore. So, whom to choose to be your marketing technology of choice? You will get a pre-built template to help your vendor evaluation effort. The benefits are: a) Save Time b) Reduce or eliminate research effort in identifying and shortlisting the key features required in a Marketing Software Platform c) Customizable selection criteria and assessment values making it easy to get started and d) Detailed analysis, output and views to make informed and data-driven decisions.
But, our Top Features and Assessment Criteria may be different?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
You may add, delete or modify any of the features that are listed. You may customize the assessment criteria. But based on our experience, most companies find 75-80% of the information relevant to their situation. Thus you can spend your valuable time on the unique needs, which may be 15-25%, rather than starting from a blank slate.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build the feature list for the spreadsheet and build it from scratch. VBA gurus aren’t typically floating around.
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived and well constructed assessment template can help you deliver value quicker. Imagine the time it takes to conceptualize, define and test a spreadsheet.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy coffee and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the features of the spreadsheet.