Marketing Transformation Project Checklist is a handy checklist of the main things to consider during a marketing systems implementation. Any major transformation program is fraught with several challenges, and a marketing transformation and systems implementation are no exception. While it takes a million things to work harmoniously to make a major project a success, all it takes is for one or two missteps or misses for a project to become suboptimal or even fail. This deliverable is a handy checklist of key project management activities for a marketing transformation.
What do I get?
- Marketing transformation project management checklist is a PowerPoint presentation with ~ten pages of relevant and actionable content.
- The deliverable includes a companion spreadsheet with a checklist and additional columns for generating a point-in-time heat map.
What is Marketing Transformation Project Checklist deliverable?
The checklist for a marketing project is a matrix of critical activities and milestones in a marketing transformation project. The deliverable includes an overview followed by concrete steps during ideation, planning, implementation and project close of a Marketing Systems Transformation. For each phase, there is a list of specific activities, and a brief description along with fields to assign priority, indicate status.
What does it not include?
- The Marketing Transformation Project Checklist does not contain actual templates associated with the activities and outcomes listed. It is also not meant to be a full-fledged project plan
- As the Marketing Transformation Project Checklist is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, the scope of application, and the program structure, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do I need a Marketing Transformation Project Checklist?
An excellent question! The answer is simple: To ensure success, first, you must avoid misses and missteps. The project checklist for a marketing transformation program is a handy guide that will help your enterprise protect millions of dollars of investment. These list of items are more than a few steps, but rather a deeper decomposition of high-level categories. In addition to the money involved, the downstream consequences of a failed Marketing Systems implementation may impact several processes and many internal/external stakeholders.
But, our Company is Unique – will a generic checklist or matrix fit us?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, major transformational programs are similar in structure, challenges, risks, and best practices. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help add a few percentage points to your odds of success.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a Program/Project Checklist from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well-conceived Program/Project checklist can help you deliver value quicker.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine, if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And concerning cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy coffee for the project team to brainstorm the checklist.