Omnichannel Personalization Technologies: Personalization is rapidly changing the way that businesses interact with their customers. The demand for tailored experiences with products and services has never been greater. This CIOPages.com Briefing on Omnichannel Personalization Technologies is intended to provide a deeper perspective and actionable playbook for marketers and technologists to understand and implement personalization strategies.
What is Omnichannel Personalization Technologies Concept Briefing?
The Omnichannel Personalization Technologies is a CIOPages.com Concept Briefing, which defines and describes what types of personalization strategies and technologies exist as well as key drivers of personalization
- The briefing provides an overview of trends and industry tools for Personalization including areas such as artificial intelligence, real-time notifications and service providers such as IBM Digital Analytics, Optimizely, etc.
- The deliverable addresses different Personalization use cases in a variety of industries.
- Describes Personalization frameworks and addresses concerns over privacy and ethics
How does Omnichannel Personalization Technologies Benefit us?
- Enables you to understand the personalization landscape so that you can use the concepts and technologies in your enterprise.
- Advance and build upon personalization practices currently in place
- Provides you with a relevant and an actionable viewpoint on personalization so that you can immediately add value to your strategic discussions on how to optimize customer interactions to maximize value to the client and minimize time, cost and effort to deliver such experiences.
What does Omnichannel Personalization Technologies include?
The Art, Craft, and Technologies of Personalization is a PowerPoint deck. The content is both in-depth and broad with ~50 well structured and information-rich slides, which you can reuse with or without modifications.
- Types of Personalization
- Implementation and Best Practices
- Industry Specific Focus
- User Scenarios
- Customer Segmentation
- Some Personalization Tools
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Privacy, Ethics, and Law
- Future Trends
What does it not include?
- No primary research or original forecasts
- No in-depth vendor evaluations or rankings
- As Omnichannel Personalization Technologies Concept Briefing is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of customers you deal with, the channels you use, and personalization techniques involved, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any warranties.
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Our terms of service bind the sale of this item.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services?
What is a CIO Pages Concept Briefing?
CIOPages.com Concept Briefing is an in-depth and multi-dimensional perspective on a topic of interest to business and technology leaders. The content is less of esoteric theory and more focused on making it an actionable advisory briefing
How is it different than a Research Brief?
More often than not, the Research Briefs are an introduction to a concept, a forecast of where things are going, an analysis of the market structure, or an evaluation of the vendor landscape. A CIOPages.com Concept Brief is a result of secondary research and a synthesis and an encapsulation of current thought leadership from across the board to help business and technology leaders get a unified and holistic picture of a topic area with an action orientation.
How do I use a Concept Brief?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of a topic or evolve your current thinking
- Use some or all slides into your internal presentations
- Incorporate ideas and innovations into your projects
Why should I pay when this information is available for free?
Of course, if you search far and wide, the Internet abounds with information. But it takes a lot of time to separate the wheat from the chafe and differentiate the signal from the noise. For executives that don’t have time, the value of the information and knowledge far exceeds the fee for a briefing.
Who writes these Concept Briefs?
CIOPages.com has access to a talented team of contributors and consultants who are industry practitioners and subject matter experts. Based on our understanding of the market and the voice of our customers, we commission specific topics that have resonance.
Will you do custom research for us?
It depends on various factors, including whether our team of contributors/consultants can add value and provide the depth and breadth necessary. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Our standard offerings encompass:
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Concept Exploration Workshops
- Custom Research and Industry Use Cases and Applications
- Current State Assessments
- Transformation Roadmaps
- Vendor RFP Development and Management
- Experience Audits
Contact Us for more details on our Offerings