Project Management Software Top 50 Features is a handy reference for enterprises interested in choosing a new generation project management and collaboration software. Project Management tools have evolved significantly in recent years focusing on ease of use, collaboration, different and support of project methodologies. As your enterprise embarks on implementing a new project management software solution, this CIOPages deliverable provides insight into the significant features and functionality to look for in next-generation project management software platforms.
What do I get?
- PProject Management Software Top 50 Features is a PowerPoint presentation with an overview of various Project Management categories and a list of features under each category.
- A companion Excel spreadsheet with additional columns for conducting an internal and external vendor fit/gap analysis at a high level. (Consider this is a sniff test or kicking the tires initially. For a full fledged product evaluation or vendor RFI/RFP, CIOPages.com offers additional products and services.)
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain a list of non-functional criteria. It also does not provide a comparison of vendors. It does not rate or review software platforms. Also, this deliverable is not meant to be a full-fledged Project Management business requirements matrix.
- As the Project Management Software Top 50 Features is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are considering, and the scope of features and functionality, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do I need the Project Management Software Top 50 Features deliverable?
Project Management is evolving. And it is no longer a control function. So, most organizations need to rethink Project Management service and transform it. When you are considering implementing a new and next generation project management solution, an initial set of features and functionality that constitute Project Management 2.0 software modules will help a great deal in determining scope. This CIOPages.com deliverable will help you accomplish that goal by providing a list of the main categories and underlying features of a best-in-class Project Management Software Platform.
But, our Top Features for Project Management and Collaboration tools may be different?
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, the principles, practices, and processes of Project Management function will be similar and converge at the core even if they diverge at the edges. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help you not to miss the obvious and significant things.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to research, discuss, shortlist and build a Project Management 2.0 software selection feature list from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of Software features to look for in a Project Management 2.0 solution can help accelerate your timelines.
Focus on 20% that matters:
If we stipulate to the 80-20 rule, this deliverable will help you avoid spending 80% time on prominent features and instead flip the percentage of time needed to identify and document differentiators and features unique to your situation.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the checklist.