CIOPages.com Project Management Transformation Change Management Plan is a customizable deliverable outlining the concepts and specific action plans required to implement change management plans as a part of significant process re-engineering or systems implementation in the Project Management 2.0 function. The Project Management Transformation Change Management Plan includes an overall generic change management plan accompanied by a sample/proforma version.
What do I get?
- A PowerPoint presentation with an overview of change management, the change management frameworks, an outline of the change management plan, and a specific sample plan for Project Management transformation change management.
What does it not include?
- Interview questionnaires or templates. (CIOPages.com can assist you with professional services to develop such artifacts.)
What does the Project Management Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable contain?
An Introduction to Change Management (CM) and many leading Change Management Frameworks.
- A Guide to Change Management in the digital age.
- A sample Change Management plan that can form the basis for your Change Management program.
- Specific change management techniques for project management transformation.
After finishing this document, you will:
- Understand Change Management and how to win with it in the digital age.
- Have a template for your internal Enterprise Change Management program.
- As the CIOPages.com Project Management Transformation Change Management Plan is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of Project Management processes and practices you follow, some of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
What is Project Management Transformation Change Management Plan?
Needless to add there is a compelling need for the next generation of project management. A change management plan addresses how to manage the people side of organizational change in a systematic way. Change management is often an afterthought in a transformation program, and consequently, the entire transformation could be in jeopardy.
The Project Management Transformation Change Management Plan addresses the issue and provides a comprehensive approach to defining and operationalizing a change management program.
How should I use Project Management Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable?
- CIOPages Project Management Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable is a guide to understanding change management, and the various frameworks.
- It allows you to craft a change management plan based on the sample Project Management 2.0 Change Management Plan included as a part of the deliverable.
- You may use the content as a reference point and adjust your change management plans.
- Use it as an integral part of the overall Project Management 2.0 Transformation Toolkit.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, every business is slightly different regarding how the Project Management 2.0 function operates and is structured. However, a transformation program impacts all the stakeholders involved in the Project Management management and program management life cycle – project conception, definition, development, deployment, and transition.
Hence, a change management plan is essential to the success of any transformation program.
Also, it will be ironic for project management work stream, which advocates for change management in every project, does not have one.
Last but not the least, we don’t expect our Change Management Plan to fit you 100%. We expect you to take this as a straw model or a base and a springboard to achieve the level customization and specificity you desire.
What is my ROI?
- Accelerated time to value by using the customizable content.
- Time saved by not having to research and assemble a change management plan from scratch.
- Minimize the opportunity cost of SMEs time.