Reasons HR Transformation Programs Fail? Reasons HR Transformation Programs Fail deliverable identifies and elaborates the factors that might impact a Human Resources Transformation program adversely, and provides ideas on how to mitigate such risks. Research has established that most major transformation programs either fail or underperform. An HRIS/HRMS Transformation program is no exception from the failure risk. Knowing reasons for failure helps mitigate such risks.
What do I get?
- The Reasons HR Transformation Programs Fail is a PowerPoint presentation with 12 pages of information rich content
What does the deliverable cover?
- The Reasons HR Transformation Programs Fail deliverable consists of an overview and outlines a dozen critical failure risks that affect an HRIS/HRMS transformation program.
What does it not include?
- This deliverable is not a risk management plan. (There is a separate CIOPages.com deliverable for the RAID – Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies.)
- As the Reasons HR Transformation Programs Fail is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, and the project scope, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
How are the Reasons HR Transformation Programs Fail deliverable useful to us?
Given most significant transformation projects fail or underperform, knowing the highest impact risk factors and mitigation ideas will help you lower the possibility of failure in an HR Transformation program and consequently increase the odds of success.
A handy list of risks and mitigation strategies helps reduce the time and effort it will take to identify the failure factors from scratch. Instead, you can work on how to minimize and mitigate such failure factors.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Each company may be different, but at the end, Human Resources is a strategic support function and impacts company’s employees, the most valuable asset. So much of the content will be useful to most firms, while the degree of emphasis and applicability may vary.
The CIOPages Reasons why HR Transformation Programs Fail deliverable will be a starting point to identify the failure factors and then based on what is relevant and applicable to your situation, craft a plan to minimize and mitigate those failure factors.