Software-Defined Networking CIO Playbook
$49.00 – $299.00
Software-Defined Networking CIO Playbook: One common challenge that CIOs and heads-of-infrastructure face are modernizing legacy MMPLS-based WAN networks in light of significant migration of inward employee facing applications to the cloud. Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) could be a potential path. This CIOPages.com Concept Briefing addresses various issues and provides a practical roadmap for SDN implementation with large enterprises.
Why should CIOS and Technology Leaders care about Software-Defined Wide Area Networking?
- Enterprise customers are increasingly turning to Internet-based WAN solutions to lower operational costs.
- Many new entrants in the SD-WAN market are clouding the market with proprietary and incompatible solutions.
- Traditional Carriers are offering Hybrid solutions that can provide an excellent alternative, but at a cost.
- The path forward is not always as clear or as simple as the SD-WAN providers portray
- SD-WAN technology is providing significant operating cost savings as well as network SLA improvement for early adopters.
What is Software-Defined Networking CIO Playbook?
The Software-Defined Networking CIO Playbook Concept Briefing is a power point deck. The content is both in-depth and broad with ~30 well structured information-rich slides, which you can reuse with or without modifications.
- An Introduction SD-WAN technology and key components of the solution
- An overview of branch & small/medium office network evolution and what SD-WAN technology offers
- A brief discussion of the risks of partner and technology selection
- A recommended road-map based path forward for SD-WAN adoption
The deliverable provides a deeper understanding of:
- SD-WAN technology and the promise that the technology offers
- The SD-WAN ecosystem and where/how your carrier or provider fits in and what their motivations might be
- Adoption and Supplier Risks
Software-Defined Networking CIO Playbook provides a framework for use & adoption:
- Address some of the potential complexities of legacy network transformation as a part of SD-WAN adoption
- The importance of a holistic approach vs. the point solutions that providers may be pitching
What does it not include?
- No primary research or original forecasts.
- No in-depth vendor evaluations or rankings.
Software-Defined Networking CIO Playbook: Content Outline
- Overview of Legacy Branch Networks
- SD-WAN & Hybrid Networks
- SDN Defined & Growth Projections
- Architecture Options
- Management Platform
- Zero Touch Provisioning
- Partner Selection
- Path Forward
- References/Further Reading
- As the Software-Defined Networking CIO Playbook Concept Briefing is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of Networking you use or do not use, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing license and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any warranties.
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please Contact Us.
- Our terms of service bind the sale of this item.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services?
How is a Concept Briefing different than a Research Analysis?
More often than not, the Research Analysis are an introduction to a concept, a forecast of where things are going, an analysis of the market structure, or an evaluation of the vendor landscape. A CIOPages.com Concept Brief is a result of secondary research and a synthesis and an encapsulation of current thought leadership from across the board to help business and technology leaders get a unified and holistic picture of a topic area with an action orientation.
How do I use Software-Defined Networking CIO Playbook?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of a topic or evolve your current thinking
- Use some or all slides into your internal presentations
- Incorporate ideas and innovations into your projects
Why should I pay when this information is available for free?
Of course, if you search far and wide, the Internet abounds with information. But it takes a lot of time to separate the wheat from the chafe and differentiate the signal from the noise. For executives that don’t have time, the value of the information and knowledge far exceeds the fee for a briefing.
Who writes these Concept Briefs?
CIOPages.com has access to a talented team of contributors and consultants who are industry practitioners and subject matter experts. Based on our understanding of the market and the voice of our customers, we commission specific topics that have resonance.
Will you do custom research for us?
It depends on various factors, including whether our team of contributors/consultants can add value and provide the depth and breadth necessary. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Our standard offerings encompass:
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Concept Exploration Workshops
- Custom Research and Industry Use Cases and Applications
- Current State Assessments
- Transformation Roadmaps
- Vendor RFP Development and Management
Contact Us for more details on our Advisory Offerings.
Software-Defined Networking CIO Playbook
$49.00 – $299.00
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.