Supply Chain Management Software Vendor Scan can be a first step in an SCM system selection process. If your enterprise is embarking on a Supply Chain Transformation, choosing a vendor is a critical decision. The selection process is multi-dimensional, and the decision has an impact that cascades across the enterprise. The CIOPages.com Supply Chain Management Software Vendor Scan will help you as a first step in your vendor search and selection process.
What do I get?
- Supply Chain Management Software Vendor Scan is a PowerPoint presentation of 12 pages
- An overview and mini-profiles of Top Twenty vendors
- Each profile consists of a brief introduction, key features and representative clients (where available.)
What does it not include?
- CIOPages.com Supply Chain Management Software Vendor Scan is NOT a comparison.
- It is not a rating or ranking and does not include a detailed review of functionality.
- As the Supply Chain Management Software Vendor Scan is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing and the feature/function needs, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you. In particular, this deliverable covers large platform vendors. If you are looking for a point solution, this is not the right deliverable.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why buy Supply Chain Management Software Vendor Scan?
You will get an objective and independent mini-profiles of vendors which can be a starting point of your Supply Chain Management software vendor search and selection process.
While planning for a major systems transformation, the software selection is a crucial choice and a critical success factor. The Top Twenty Supply Chain software platforms is a first step in gaining a broad perspective of the vendor landscape and understand the breadth and depth of features offered by different players.
What if we are considering a Point Solution?
It is possible and plausible to create a full Supply Chain management functionality with point solutions. In that case, this deliverable may not be right for you. You may conduct your research on other reputable platforms.
Do Vendors have any influence on your content?
Absolutely NOT. CIOPages.com maintains editorial integrity and will not be controlled by software companies. We want to retain our independence and objectivity as a trusted advisor and hence please be assured; we will be transparent and disclose any conflict of interest.
Why should I pay?
Of course, you don’t need to pay for content and look for other sources. One it takes time. Secondly, if free, really, FREE? The cost is less than a pizza lunch for the Supply Chain Transformation Team.
With CIOPages.com, there is an assurance of independence and objectivity. Plus, this is part of a slew of other artifacts/deliverables/templates to assist you in the transformation.