Supply Chain Management Transformation Project Work Streams and Roles is a sample deliverable. Teams can easily modify and customize the deliverable to a firm’s SCM project needs. One of the critical components of any project success is the team structure and the people who staff those roles. The Work Streams and Roles for a Supply Chain Transformation and Systems implementation provides a framework and structure on how you should think about your team structure to make an SCM project successful.
What is Supply Chain Management Transformation Project Work Streams?
- Supply Chain Management Transformation Project – Work Streams and Roles is a PowerPoint presentation with ~12 pages of content
- The deliverable consists of an overview followed by a decomposition of a project into work streams and a high-level project org chart. It also features the key responsibilities for critical roles.
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain a full-fledged work breakdown structure, which is outside the scope of this deliverable.
- As the Supply Chain Management Transformation Project Work Streams and Roles is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, the scope of the software, and implementation sequencing, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why do I need Supply Chain Management Transformation Project Work Streams?
Transformation projects tend to underperform or in some worse cases fail. A key component of success is a well-conceived work stream breakdown and a team structure that works. CIOPages.com Workstreams and Roles helps you in conceptualizing and customizing your project structure and teams/functions.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
We agree that all enterprises are a bit different. But, at the end of the day, much of the differences are marginal and at the edge. If you are like any large firm, you will find that somewhere between 60-80% of the content will be useful, and almost in all cases, the conceptual underpinnings are 100% relevant.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a list of works streams and roles from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of work streams and roles can help accelerate your timelines.
Focus on 20% that matters:
If we stipulate to the 80-20 rule, this deliverable will help you avoid spending 80% time on team structure and instead flip the percentage of time needed to identify and staff based on unique needs of the company.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the project structure.