CIOPages.com Supply Chain Transformation Change Management Plan is a customizable deliverable outlining the concepts and specific action plans required to implement change management in light of major transformation programs such operating model changes, process re-engineering, or systems implementation in the SCM function. The Supply Chain Transformation Change Management Plan includes an overall general change plan accompanied by a sample change management plan for a large company.
What do I get?
- A PowerPoint presentation with an overview of change management, the change management frameworks and models, an outline of the change management plan, and a specific sample plan for SCM transformation change management.
What does it not include?
- Interview questionnaires or templates. (CIOPages.com can assist you with professional services to develop such artifacts.)
What does the Supply Chain Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable contain?
An Introduction to Change Management (CM) and many leading Change Management Frameworks.
- A Guide to Change Management in the digital age.
- A sample Change Management plan that can form the basis for your Change Management program.
After finishing this document, you will:
- Understand Change Management and how to win with it in the digital age.
- Have a template for your Enterprise Change Management program.
- As the CIOPages.com Supply Chain Transformation Change Management Plan is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of Supply Chain processes and practices you follow, some of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
What is SCM Transformation Change Management Plan?
Supply chain transformation is a significant event and many stakeholders will need to adjust and adapt to the new normal and hence the change management impact is quite substantial. A change management plan addresses how to manage the people side of organizational change systematically. Change management is often an afterthought in a transformation program, and consequently, the entire transformation could be in jeopardy.
The Supply Chain Transformation Change Management Plan addresses the issue and provides a comprehensive approach to defining and operationalizing a change management program.
How should I use Supply Chain Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable?
- CIOPages Supply Chain Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable is a guide to understanding change management, the various frameworks.
- It allows you to craft a change management plan based on the sample SCM Change Management Plan included as a part of the deliverable.
- You may use the content as a reference point and adjust your change management plans.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, every business is slightly different regarding how the Supply Chain function operates and is structured. However, a transformation program impacts all the stakeholders involved in the procure to pay lifecycle. Hence, a change management plan is essential to the success of any transformation program.
Last but not the least, we don’t expect our Change Management Plan to fit you 100%. We expect you to take this as a straw model or a base and a springboard to achieve the level customization and specificity you desire.
What is my ROI?
- Accelerated time to value by using the customizable content.
- Time saved by not having to research and assemble a change management plan from scratch.
- You will minimize the opportunity cost of SMEs time.