Supply Chain Transformation Communications Best Practices: Supply Chain Transformation and Systems Implementation is a major transformation in any enterprise, and it is fraught with FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) among the affected employees. A well-crafted and well-orchestrated Communications plan will help alleviate some of the change management challenges. This CIOPages.com deliverable outlines the best practices and ideas to craft an effective communications plan.
What do I get in Supply Chain Transformation Communications Best Practices?
- A power point presentation with eight pages of information-rich content.
- The deliverable consists of five categories of best practices and specific tips and ideas that are actionable.
What does it not include?
- This deliverable does not contain the actual communications plan or templates. (There is a separate deliverable addressing those matters).
- As the Supply Chain Transformation Communications Best Practices is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution/software you are implementing, the scope of the project, and the communication needs, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
How is this deliverable useful to us?
Communications is an important aspect of a transformation program. Before you embark on a major Supply Chain transformation and start crafting your communications plan, it would be helpful to understand the best practices and learn about actionable tips and ideas. Reducing the change management risk enhances your odds of success a little bit.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Each company may be different, but at the end, Supply Chain is a strategic function and impacts the middle and back office operations significantly, and more importantly, has stakeholder impact. The Communications Best Practices includes what had worked and what had not worked in other large companies who’ve embarked and implemented a large Supply Chain transformation programs.