The Supply Chain Transformation Mini Project Charter is a sample project charter for a large company SCM implementation. Teams can edit and modify the sample deliverable to any company’s specific and unique supply chain project considerations.
What do I get?
- Supply Chain Transformation Mini Project Charter is a PowerPoint presentation with a set of the main categories that constitute a project charter, written in crisp, and coherent sentences/phrases.
What do I not get?
- The deliverable does not include solution diagrams or frameworks.
- It does not include long and verbose content.
- As the Supply Chain Transformation Mini Project Charter is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of systems involved, and the scope of your transformation, some of the categories and content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
What is a Supply Chain Transformation Mini Project Charter?
Are you tired of reading long and verbose project charter documents laden with vague generalities and unneeded trivialities? Did you ever struggle to understand what the project is all about – even after reading the entire document?
Capturing the core essence of a project in a concise, coherent and compelling manner is an important consideration. If crafted well, a project charter is like a Magna Carta of sorts for a project.
The CIOPages.com Accelerator is a mini project charter for Supply Chain implementation in a large company. The content is Supply Chain project specific and the template is easy and quick.
The value of this deliverable includes: a) Executives will love the summary nature of the project charter and b) It forces the transformation team members to think expansively but write concisely.
Feel free to add/modify/delete sections and elements based on your project needs. Whatever you do, please do not make it bulky and unwieldy!