Supply Chain Transformation Project Checklist
$49.00 – $149.00
Supply Chain Transformation Project Checklist: Any major transformation program is fraught with several challenges, and a Supply Chain Management Systems implementation, is no exception. While it takes a million things to work harmoniously to make a major project success, all it takes is for one or two missteps or misses for a project to be suboptimal or even fail. The deliverable is a handy checklist of key activities and deliverables involved in an SCM (Supply Chain Management) implementation to help act as a guide and a cross reference for the program/project teams.
What do I get?
- Supply Chain Transformation Project Checklist is a PowerPoint presentation with ~ten pages of accurate and actionable content.
- A companion Spreadsheet with Checklist and additional columns for generating a point-in-time heat map.
- The deliverable contains an overview followed by concrete steps during ideation, planning, implementation and project close of an SCM Transformation. For each phase, there is a list of specific activities, and a brief description along with fields to assign priority, indicate status.
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain actual templates associated with the activities and outcomes listed. It is also not meant to be a full-fledged project plan.
- As the Supply Chain Transformation Project Checklist is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, the scope of implementation, and the program structure, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why do I need a Supply Chain Implementation Project Checklist?
An excellent question. We all agree supply chain project management is multi-faceted and complex. The answer is simple: To ensure success, first, you must avoid misses and missteps. The project checklist is a handy guide that will help your enterprise protect millions of dollars of investment. In addition to the money involved, the downstream consequences of a failed Supply Chain Systems implementation may shake the confidence of employees.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, all enterprise transformation programs are similar in structure, challenges, risks and best practices. And of course, while this deliverable may not cover all that your firm needs, even a 50-75% relevance will help add a few percentage points to your odds of success.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build a Program/Project Checklist from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well conceived initial list of checklist items can help accelerate your timelines.
Focus on 20% that matters:
If we stipulate to the 80-20 rule, this deliverable will help you avoid spending 80% time on standard items and instead focus on what is important and different in your situation.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the checklist.
Supply Chain Transformation Project Checklist
$49.00 – $149.00
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.