Supply Chain Transformation Training Program: Supply Chain Systems implementation is a major transformation endeavor in any large enterprise with consequential Training and Change Management needs. This CIOPages.com Training plan is a sample/proforma training program customizable to your company‘s needs during a Supply Chain transformation and system implementation.
What do I get?
- Supply Chain Transformation Training Program is a PowerPoint presentation with ten pages of information rich content
- Topics that range from:
- Supply Chain Transformation Training goals and objectives
- The Supply Chain Transformation – Training Philosophy
- The key audiences and stakeholders for Supply Chain TransformationTraining
- Training tools and techniques
- Role-based Curriculum topics
- A Notional Calendar
- As the Supply Chain Transformation Training Program is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing and the associated training needs, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties.
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.,
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why buy Supply Chain Transformation Training Program?
An excellent question. The answer is to a) Get ideas b) Save time and c) Not be dependent on an expensive consulting firm or a vendor.
While planning for a major systems transformation, training is the last thing on the Transformation Project team’s minds and is an afterthought. The L&D (Learning and Development) professionals can coordinate and marshal the training programs, but they are not necessarily the subject matter experts. The CIOPages Training plan is a starting point or a springboard to developing your training plan.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, major horizontal functional area systems are built on industry standards and of course workflows can be customized. Similarly, if 80% of the training plan and content is useful, you’d benefit quite a bit.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The Value of Time Spent:
The time it will take your project team to build a training plan from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well-conceived train plan can help you to finish the task quickly.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy coffee and cookies for the project team to brainstorm training topics.