CIOPages.com is a trusted resource for CIOs, IT Executives and Business Leaders who are involved in IT Enablement of business functions. We offer insights, advisory services, customizable deliverables, transformation accelerators, and templates.
CIOPages.com offerings span the following:
- Insights are focused on providing analysis and opinion on trending topics that matter. Our expert writers analyze the industry trends, follow burning topics, and pen thoughtful insights that are informative and enlightening.
- Concept Briefings
- Briefings are in-depth presentations on key concepts and technologies intended to provide business-ready presentation slides that can be used directly (with or without changes) for crafting project overviews, business cases, idea screens and the like.
- Transformation Toolkits
- Project teams spend countless hours over multiple weeks to define things from scratch. Instead, using CIOPages.com Transformation Toolkits, teams can not only be inspired, but also get a massive head start. The professionally designed and defined toolkits will jumpstart your transformation programs.
- Capability Models
- Business capabilities have emerged as the cornerstone of enterprise business architecture and are a foundation for business IT Alignment. Access ready-to-use Capability Models across industries and functional areas.
- Advisory and Consulting Services
- com offers rapid research, quick consulting and pragmatic advisory services spanning various functional areas, strategic and execution issues, and transformation program needs.
- Knowhow is a compilation of white papers, case studies, best practices and templates on various business and technology topics. Most Knowhow templates are free after social sharing.
In most large companies, for every transformation project, teams spend a lot more time on artifacts, rather than focusing on execution and outcomes. CIOPages.com believes that somewhere between 50-75% of the content is similar in most companies. By providing customizable deliverables, CIOPages intends to accelerate the time to completion of various artifacts and transformation deliverables. Not only that, but when there is a base level of content available, it helps teams’ focus on the unique and specific things that may have been missed out otherwise.
An enterprise transformation team can take our deliverables, templates and other artifacts and customize to your needs. In addition, CIOPages.com offers advisory and consulting services to use the deliverables as a baseline accelerator and quickly customize to a company’s unique situation. In a few other cases, you may not necessarily use the content verbatim, or customize it, but use it as a validation and cross reference.
Last but not the least, you may hire another consulting firm to help you with the customization.
CIOPages.com intends to become a trusted resource. Our business model is predicated on digital/virtual product sales, allied consulting and advisory services, and sponsorship/advertising. As we evolve in our journey, we may shift focus based on the resonance to our offerings.
Digital products, by their very nature, are fully exposed and can be read, printed, distributed and retained. So, a return, like in the case of a toaster oven, does not apply. We provide extensive product information. And the prices, in most cases, are less than a dinner for the project team, or less than having a high-end consulting spend an hour or two asking questions. So please ask us questions, read up on the descriptions, but please realize there are no returns. Please review our terms of service.
Membership is aimed at providing loyal customers with a slew of discounts, freebies, and inclusions that will far exceed the membership fee. The value equation in the memberships is phenomenal, particularly if you need consulting services and go up in the membership ladder. Each membership has different perks and privileges and please check them out and do a cost benefit analysis prior to signing up.
Consultants, by their very definition, work for more than one client. And most of them charge quite a bit. So, any accelerator that is going to be used across multiple clients need to have a higher pricing. It is the same as “distribution license” where a data/service is used across more than one organization. However, if you look at the consultancy pricing, it is far less than having a bunch of your highly-compensated consultants do this work. The value far outweighs the cost.
Most of our services are rapid, remote and result-oriented. Things can range from domain oriented web research, customization of deliverables, crafting of new deliverables, briefings, second opinion, vendor research and evaluation et al. So instead of asking what exactly we do, contact us with anything where you want things quicker, cheaper, with less administrative and logistical burden, and better! If we can’t do it, we will let you know.
We’ve some internal resources and many other external consultants, and subject matter experts. In fact, much of the content on CIOPages.com is crafted by independent consultants. Depending on your need, CIOPages.com may execute on your request by using internal or external resources. On the other hand, if you need a named resource to work with you, we will offer a choice of our consultants and you can vet them and then hire them thru us
We believe vendors are a great source of information, innovation and standardization. We’d love to partner with vendors by way of information dissemination, content partnerships, sponsorships and the like. Please contact us if you wish to partner with us. Irrespective of the type of relationship, we shall maintain editorial independence and a strict adherence to ethics and integrity.
Yes, absolutely. Many of the deliverables on CIOPages.com are crafted by independent consultants or other experts. The primary consideration is you own the intellectual property, and have no conflict of interest. Then we can work with you to conceptualize and create the content. You may remain anonymous and/or seek downstream consulting opportunities.