- This Site collects your Personal Information.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to our customers’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- The company is located in the State of Texas, United States of America and we host our servers and keep all our data, including your personal data in the U.S based hosting centers and servers. If your local or country or political union has laws that do not permit saving of data overseas, please do not use our site.
- We may share or disclose your personal information.
- To contractors, service providers and other third party service providers we use to support our business. However, these service providers do not have any independent right to share this information (except pursuant to a legal requirement such as a subpoena or warrant).
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Innotas’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any law, court order, legal process, or government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at support @ CIOPages Dot Com.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.